eCommerce Site Merchandiser
for Zuri Furniture in Dallas, TX USA
Zuri, a fast-growing modern home furnishings retailer and e-tailer, is looking for a talented, detail orientated and articulate, eCommerce Site Merchandiser to join our back-office team. In this role, you'll help create, maintain and analyze our online brand and catalog as well as assist in sales. This role allows for great independence and we need someone who can work under little to no supervision.
You are accountable and will be an asset in assisting the planning, strategizing and setting up of creative content and product data on our website. You will collaborate with internal departments and external vendors/freelancers, as necessary, to see projects through to completion. You will know our customer and our products and use your analytical skills and creativity to optimize the performance of our website and provide the best consumer experience possible.
The is an exciting opportunity with a fast-growing startup.
- Help manage the presentation of the online catalog
- Work closely with photography studio ensuring shoots meet merchandising standards
- Working cross departmentally to ensure product information on the is up to date and accurate
- Ensuring product detail pages are complete with correct formatting, upsells and cross sells, well merchandised lifestyle photos.
- Writing (and working with copy writers) to create SEO friendly descriptions for products
- Data entry such as product dimensions, color codes, weights into excel sheets
- Help answer customer inquiries about products
- Working with graphic artists to have photos retouched
- Working with CGI artists to complete lifestyle images for products
- Assisting in maintaining web content on static pages
- Assisting in ensuring 3<sup>rd</sup> party match the website standards and information
- Very strong English writing and verbal skills
- High proficiency working in Microsoft Excel with many rows and columns
- Fast typing skills 40+ WPM
- Experience in merchandising online
- At least 1-2 years relevant work experience
- An interest in interior design
- eCommerce experience, Magento preferred but not required.
- HTML skills
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)?
Pay, Benefits & Perks:
- This is a full-time position requiring 40 hours per week
- Flexible work schedule
- Health and Dental Coverage with employer contribution
- Gym membership reimbursements
- PTO and Paid Holidays
- Maternity support & generous time off as needed
- Annual educational scholarships
- Fun, casual workplace
- Free coffee, fully stocked drink fridge and snacks
Powered by JazzHR
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Dallas, TX USA
Zip Code: 75244
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 0 times