Educational Product Trainer (Per Diem)
for Imagine Learning in Bellevue, KY USA
Want to have a positive impact on the world? At Imagine Learning, we change the lives of K-12 students and open doors of opportunity by serving students with the industry?s best language, literacy and math software. We?re an ed-tech industry leader and growing fast.
The Product Trainers (per diem) train successful implementations of our Literacy, Math and Assessment programs at our partner schools. While working in tandem with their counterparts in customer success, our trainers strategically guide product usage, building engagement, and customer satisfaction through on-site trainings. They effectively apply both an analytical and interpersonal approach to their customer relationships. They use their expertise to coach teachers to ensure a successful partnership, ultimately transforming the lives of the students we serve.
What You Will Do
- Provide high quality on-site professional learning events for new and current users
- Conduct highly effective presentations of our literacy, math and assessment products to educators in the Cincinnati, OH area
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of literacy, math and assessment curriculum
- Provide expertise on Imagine Learning?s content and reports integration
- Maintain accurate records and complete all required documentation
- Communicate effectively with internal teams
What You Need
- Experience delivering professional development sessions and knowledge of adult learning
- Superb presentation and facilitation skills and previous experience training with technology products.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and online/web-based tools
- Knowledge of math, assessment, literacy, bilingual and dual language curriculum and research
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, customer service and relationship building at all levels within the school system
- Ability to adjust on the fly, be flexible, and able to adapt to the immediate or unforeseen challenges
- Ability to establish priorities, maintain schedules, and manage time effectively
- Frequent travel
- Must be able to lift and move up to 40 pounds
Perks of the job
- Purpose - do something more than just make money -- here, we impact the lives of millions of kids through education.
- Company security and growth - We're privately owned by Weld North and Silver Lake Partners - a private equity group specializing in scaling companies, which has $39 billion in combined assets under management and committed capital. Their current investment portfolio includes large, high-profile companies like Alibaba Group, Tesla, Ancestry, SoFi, Dell Technologies, GoDaddy, SolarWinds, Symantec, and us!
- Culture - Quarterly team activities, and the most genuine and fun coworkers you'll ever have.
The territory for this position includes the Cincinnati, OH area and will specialize in our Literacy, Math, Assessment and Espaol products.
For Candidates in the European Union: As part of any recruitment process, Imagine Learning collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants. We are committed to being transparent about how we collect and use that data and to meeting our data protection obligations. For a copy of our Job Applicant Privacy Notice, please contact email@example.com.
Powered by JazzHR
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Bellevue, KY USA
Zip Code: 41073
Posted on: 12/20/2019
Viewed: 0 times