for Innovation Works, Inc. in Pittsburgh, PA USA
RE2 Robotics is a growing company with a start-up attitude and a dynamic culture. RE2 was founded with a vision to develop robotic technology that saves lives and improves quality of life. RE2 thrives on researching, designing and developing robotic manipulation technologies that enable users to safely and efficiently interact with their environments-- whether on the ground, in the air, or underwater.
We recognize that our employees are our most valuable asset, and we know that their skills, dedication, and passion are critical to our success. We are dedicated to investing in our team members through ongoing professional development and technical training. We endeavor to foster an environment where all employees are empowered, trusted, and respected.
If you have a positive ?can-do? attitude, enjoy working in a fast-paced technology development environment, and value ownership in a growing company, then RE2 may be a great fit for you!
RE2 Robotics has an exciting opportunity for an Electrical Engineer to join our team. A dynamic and growing tech company, RE2 is dedicated to creating the next generation of mobile robotics technologies that help users better interact with their environments. You?ll work closely with a world-class team of robotics researchers, engineers, technicians, and machinists to create robotic systems that are smaller, lighter, and more powerful than the currently available technology.
In this position, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the creation of our robotic technologies -- from the development of printed circuit boards (PCB) specifications and test plans to the design of multi-layer PCBs. We will rely on you to validate and troubleshoot motor controllers, sensor systems, and embedded computing to ensure performance measures meet desired customer outcomes.
While top-notch technical skills are important, what we value most is a passion for making the world a better place and the ability to work closely with our team members to create amazing technology.
- B.S. Degree in electrical engineering or related field with demonstrated work experience
- Experience writing PCB level specifications and test plans
- Experience designing printed circuit boards (Altium Designer preferred)
- Knowledge of embedded communication protocols (e.g. CAN, Ethernet, I2C and/or SPI)
- Experience with cable design and interconnections
- U.S. Citizenship or permanent residency to comply with government contracts
Benefits and Perks
- RE2 offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package including flexible schedules, stock options, 401k plan, training and professional development stipends, paid time off, and medical/dental/vision/life and disability insurance for all regular full-time employees.
- RE2 also offers our monthly Taco Tuesday lunches, free snacks, coffee, and espresso, weekly fresh fruit delivery, holiday and summer parties, birthday bonuses, cell phone stipend, and more!
RESUMES ACCEPTED IN PDF FORMAT ONLY. - Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Powered by JazzHR
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Pittsburgh, PA USA
Zip Code: 15222
Posted on: 12/14/2019
Viewed: 0 times
More Jobs Like This One
Gateway Recruiting, INC. in Monongahela, PA
RE2 Robotics in Pittsburgh, PA
Evolvinc in Pittsburgh, PA
Aerotech, Inc. in Pittsburgh, PA
Premier Automation in Monroeville, PA
Confidential in Bridgeville, PA
NARTAK MEDIA GROUP in Bridgeville, PA
Janus Automation, LLC in Bridgeville, PA
McKinley Architecture and Engineering in Wexford, PA