Escape Room Attendant
for Andy B's Entertainment & Bowling Centers in Tulsa, OK USA
About Andy B?s Entertainment & Bowling Centers
Headquartered out of Springfield, Missouri, Andy B?s Entertainment & Bowling Centers operates ten facilities across the Midwest. Andy B?s, the company?s entertainment center concept, consists of locations in Bartlett, TN; Tulsa, OK and Springfield, MO along with two new developments in Denton, TX and Branson, MO. Each Andy B?s location hosts a mix of social games and attractions including luxury bowling, laser tag, virtual reality, go-karts, an arcade, alongside an extensive food and beverage offering. The company also owns and operates seven traditional bowling centers in Missouri, Oklahoma, Tennessee, and Arkansas. Andy B?s Entertainment & Bowling Centers stands proudly next to their mission of bringing memorable fun to people?s lives. www.andybentertainment.com
Mission Statement: Bringing Memorable FUN to People?s Lives!
Job Functions: What you?ll be doing
- You will be part of a team that delivers exceptional guest services every time, every visit.
- Greet every guest with a smile, eye contact, and enthusiasm. *Ideally within 10 ft.
- Provide information about facilities, entertainment options, rules and regulations.
- Process payment transactions and assist Game Master as needed.
- Report wear, damage or problems of games and control room to management.
- Keep informed of shut-down and emergency evacuation procedures.
- Instruct guests on the Escape Room process and **** to room.
- Complete the escape room re-set checklist thoroughly with fine attention to detail.
- Upon guests? completion of the escape room-debrief, **** from room, and complete post-game photo.
- Provide exceptional guest service and promote additional games, food, and beverage.
- Track escape ratio for each escape room.
- Perform other duties as assigned and/or directed by Company management.
Job Requirements: What you?ll be bring
- Must be a minimum of 16 years of age.
- Must have, or be working towards a high school diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.).
- Possess and maintain a current knowledge of the Andy B?s facilities and activities; including the services and products for customer purchase.
- Ability to operate computer, cash register and credit card verification equipment.
- A minimum of 6 months prior job experience with cash handling and public interaction responsibilities is preferred.
- Basic reading skills.
- Attention to detail, strong organizational ability; ability to work under pressure amid distractions and interruptions.
- Possess good customer relations abilities, outgoing and friendly manner, courteous and cooperative attitude, team-oriented.
- Abide by center?s dress code policy.
Job Essence: ?B? the WOW Factor
- Be Friendly ? thank them for visiting, ask open-ended questions, and listen to understand.
- Be Family ? act with sincerity and show genuine interest.
- Be FUN ? smile, show enthusiasm and excitement.
- Be the BEST ? be the expert, build rapport and offer sincere solutions.
- Be in the Moment ? make guests feel important.
- Be Service Heroes ? create raving fans/promoters
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Standing and walking for long periods of time; frequently bending and turning with a capability to lift 40 lbs. Must be able to communicate with guests and accept payment and deliver food and beverage orders.
Powered by JazzHR
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Tulsa, OK USA
Zip Code: 74137
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 0 times