for Dynamis, Inc in Arlington, VA USA
Dyamis is seeking an Executive Assistant who will provide executive administrative support for S/ES-level executives and program staff in the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) Office of Cybersecurity and Communications (CS&C). EA support services are an essential part of day-to-day activities to assist division executives and program staff with mission essential duties and include schedule management, travel arrangements, calendar and task management, document and correspondence management, reception support, and supply inventory management. Work will be performed on-site at DHS CISA CS&C offices in Arlington, VA.
- Provide general administrative support by answering telephone, recording messages, forwarding calls, and responding to inquiries appropriately and in a timely fashion.
- Provide **** and visitor control support for internal and external visitors.
- Coordinate and maintain executive calendar and schedule, and provide calendar management for scheduling meetings (internal and external), resolving calendar conflicts, and updating meetings as needed.
- Assist with providing logistics support for meetings and conferences, including reserving conference rooms, preparing and printing read-ahead materials and briefings/documents, and taking/reviewing/distributing minutes and action items.
- Coordinate and schedule executive-level briefing materials and assist with PowerPoint and other presentations.
- Prepare comprehensive travel arrangements for staff, including compiling and submitting travel authorizations, vouchers, and expense reports. Maintain detailed files for travelers, and provide data upon request regarding obligation and liquidation of travel expenses.
- Facilitate the passage of security clearances, foreign visitor requests, and other unique processing requirements as needed for staff travel, Government officials, and/or media representatives to the office, CISA activity sites, or other locations.
- Prepare accurate and complete staff work (e.g., taskers) for executive-level review and approval. In coordination with appropriate executive, determine which personnel/offices are to receive specific correspondence, assign/track suspense dates for responses, maintain summary schedules on status tasks, and ensure correspondence and other action items are timely routed to and resolved by appropriate CISA staff.
- Maintain and track executive correspondence and ensure timely notification to the appropriate executive personnel.
- Use a variety of software programs, including word processing, database, graphics, spreadsheet, briefing/presentation, and project management (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook) to perform agency-specific administrative tasks.
- Establish, maintain, and update files, databases, records, and/or other documents; develop and maintain data, and perform routine data entry, analyses, and calculations in the processing of information for ad hoc and recurring reports.
- Perform basic information gathering, analysis and/or forecasting for data calls and/or reports
- Sort, screen, review, and distribute incoming and outgoing mail.
- Other duties, as assigned
- U.S. citizenship
- Active DoD Secret clearance
- DHS HQ suitability or ability to obtain
- Bachelor?s Degree
- Minimum of 1-5 years of executive assistant/administrative support experience (Federal government experience preferred).
- Proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access) and experience with SharePoint.
- Proactive attitude and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-stress environment.
- Experience with and ability to manage demanding schedules, proactively prepare correspondence, coordinate calendars and travel arrangements, and prioritize all types of communication.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including typing and preparing a variety of documents and correspondence.
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Arlington, VA USA
Zip Code: 22201
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 0 times