Family Centered Clinician
for California Mentor in Long Beach, CA USA
Everybody needs a job but only extraordinary people work here. California MENTOR?s Family Support Services provides intensive coordination and family support, (known as Wraparound), to youth who have been or are at-risk of being referred to an out-of-home placement. The goal of the Family Support Clinician in Wraparound is to enhance the youth and family?s well-being by keeping the youth in their home and community, all the while, promoting self-advocacy.
We seek a passionate leader who can successfully provide service or treatment plans that are based on an effective assessment of client needs and practical suggestions for change. This position will also provide 24/7 on-call support for all assigned families, while also building and maintaining positive relationships with personnel from referring/ collateral agencies. Bring your creative ideas and your passion for success; we?ll train you on the rest.
Provides individualized services through a treatment plan that is based on an effective assessment of client needs and practical suggestions for change. Provides 24/7 on-call support for all assigned families Builds and maintains positive relationships with personnel from referring/ collateral agencies.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provides 24/7 coverage for all assigned clients/families.
- Provides assessments in the areas of mental status, personality, behavioral response patterns, relationships, and family interactions.
- Proposes a service or treatment plan based on assessment of needs and makes practical suggestions for change.
- Provides activity and participation based interventions and approaches developed from training materials, experience, families? successes, and peers.
- Learn, utilize, and become certified in Family Centered Treatment, a family based Evidence Based Practice.
- Makes referrals to services and resources on behalf of families.
- Builds and maintains positive relationships with personnel from referring/ collateral agencies. Provides guidance for the family in their interaction with referring agencies, and other community organizations as needed.
- Assures that documentation and records are kept confidential, organized, and complete and submitted to supervisor in an accurate and timely manner.
- Participates in team meetings with peers and in collateral team meeting when needed. Supports peer development by addressing areas of concern for professional development and team performance issues.
- Provides a closure and aftercare plan for each family/client.
- May provide training or field supervision of new or tenured peers; review and edit peer records and documentation, marketing and education presentations; training and development for the region or team meetings,
- Performs other related duties and activities as required.
- Master of Science or Master of Arts Degree in Human Services, Social Work or Psychology.
- Clinicians must be State licensed or license eligible. Clinicians experience: 1) post graduate Interns registered or waivered may provide clinical services;
- Reliable transportation
- Bilingual Spanish required
- Auto insurance that complies with the state policy concerning minimum car insurance coverage
- Valid driver?s license in good standing
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- Clinicians must be State licensed or license eligible with the Board of Behavioral Sciences (BBS), and in good standing.
What we offer you:
- A competitive compensation/benefits package including 401(k) with company matching
- Annual bonus plan
- $200 annually in salary for hot spot Internet access
- $500 certification bonus once certified in Family Centered Treatment
- A rewarding work environment
- Meaningful relationships with your co-workers and the individuals we serve
- Time Off & Holiday Pay
- Family-oriented environment
- Employee discounts; fun employee events
- Dynamic work environment, no day is ever the same as the next
- On-the-job training including paid CEU opportunities, career development and advancement opportunities
- Access to jobs throughout the nation-wide Network
- Mileage reimbursement
Bring the right attitude; we?ll train you for success!
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!
Powered by JazzHR
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Long Beach, CA USA
Zip Code: 90755
Posted on: 02/12/2020
Viewed: 0 times
More Jobs Like This One
California Mentor in Santa Fe Springs, CA
California Mentor in Mission Hills, CA
California Mentor in Riverside, CA
California Mentor in Los Angeles, CA
California Mentor in Covina, CA
The MENTOR Network in Riverside, CA
The MENTOR Network in Mission Hills, CA
The MENTOR Network in Mission Hills, CA
The MENTOR Network in Los Angeles, CA