Financial Service Associate (Bilingual in Chinese/Vietnamesepreferred)
for Universal Processing in Houston, TX USA
*We are recognized as one of the top 500 on Inc. Magazine?s Annual List of America?s Fastest-Growing Private Companies. *
Join the leading payment processing services provider to help empower small-to-medium-sized businesses to thrive in the United States! Since 2009, Universal Processing has been committed to providing our international clients with top-notch customer service, support, and competitive pricing. We have drastically expanded our business from New York to California and Texas serving over 12,000 clients across the nation in the past 10 years.
The Financial Service Associate role serves as the first point of contact to our clients. You will be the brand ambassador to our company by introducing the business solutions we provide to the clients. An ideal candidate will be goal-driven, resilient, and people-oriented.
We are an E-Verify employer!
Responsibilities included but not limited to:
- Contacting prospective clients through phone calls or emails
- Engaging clients by introducing our services and products to the customers and establish strong relationships with the clients
- Staying up to date on ongoing new product features and their potential impact on new prospects and clients.
- Meet or exceeds monthly quota
- Actively contributing to product development using client feedback.
- Bilingual skills in Chinese/ Vietnamese preferred
- Excellent phone and interpersonal communication skills
- A self-starter who is motivated, disciplined, and goal-driven
- Must be authorized to work in the US (OPT status accepted)
- Past sales experiences preferred but not required
- We sponsor H1B visas to employees who show great potentials
- We offer medical, vision and dental insurance
- We offer 401k retirement plan with company match
- We offer uncapped commission, generous bonus and different career paths to suit employees? career needs
- We provide two-week paid training to get you familiar with the industry and the job
- We have a very energetic and fun work environment surrounded by young, entrepreneurial professionals
- We have flexible working hours and convenient locations
Powered by JazzHR
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Houston, TX USA
Zip Code: 77000
Posted on: 01/03/2020
Viewed: 0 times