Front-End Software Developer
for Veritas Genetics in Somerville, MA USA
Build a free/open source software platform to transform health care through the analysis of genomic and biomedical data sets.
At Curoverse, you'll work on a small team of software engineers to build the Arvados platform and the Curoverse products that are based on Arvados.
- Work with modern web application frameworks
- Create powerful visual tools for data science
- Use scrum in an agile, self-managed team of peers
- Develop elegant, responsive, user experiences
- Contribute to a free/open source platform and community
WE'RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO...
- Loves writing code
- Works well in a small team of peers
- Has experience in a successful technology company
- Can work in a fast-paced startup environment (startup experience ideal)
WHY WORK HERE
- Work that matters - Build software that will be the backbone of modern medicine and data-driven business.
- Hard problems - Solve hard, interesting software engineering problems in distributed computing and big data.
- Diverse tasks - We have a small team with a big project, so you won't be stuck working in some corner.
- Free software - All of our code is AGPLv3, except SDKs which are Apache 2.0.
- Sustainable lifestyle - Do great work and have time and energy for the other things life has to offer.
We offer competitive salaries, stock options, health/dental/vision, flexible time off, and other benefits you?d expect from a more established company.
We prefer candidates who are based in the Boston area or can relocate, but we are open to remote employees.
<!-- Piwik -->
<!-- End Piwik Code -->
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Somerville, MA USA
Zip Code: 02144
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 0 times