FT Afternoon Nanny Manager Needed for Four Older Children in West Loop, to begin as soon as possible
for Chicago Nannies, Inc. in Chicago, IL USA
FT Afternoon Nanny Manager Needed for Four Older Children in the West Loop, to begin as soon as possible - JC 1335
Busy family in West Loop with four active children seeks full time nanny manager, to begin as soon as possible. Monday through Friday, from 2:00-9:30 pm. Some flexibility is required. Light domestic travel is required.
Job Details and Requirements:;
- Four busy older children. All attend school full time, with activities in evenings.
- Guaranteed 37.5 hours per week. Monday through Friday, 2:00-9:30 pm. Some flexibility might be needed. If needed, family may be able to offer early release on Friday evenings.
- Family does travel domestically frequently. Nanny manager should be willing to accompany them on occasion.
- Mother is at home and is actively involved with the children. Nanny manager should be comfortable working as a team.
- Nanny manager should drive, and have a safe driving record. A car is provided for use on the job. Parking is very difficult in this area and the ideal candidate will be able to take public transportation to work.
- Responsibilities include picking up children from school and taking them to activities; preparing healthy meals and snacks; supervising homework; actively engaging with the children; minimal screen time. When children are in school, nanny manager should assist with light housekeeping, laundry, grocery shopping, errands, meal prep and any other projects needed or assigned.
- At the end of the day, ensuring that children's rooms; children's play/study areas; and all common areas of the house are tidy and picked up.
- Nanny manager should be proactive and capable of working independently.
- Nanny manager must have extensive verifiable experience working with older children, and be interested in a continuing position with a loving family.
- Prompt; reliable; dependable.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Active and fit.
- Should be willing to take the initiative and seek out opportunities to help.
- Loving; patient; able to provide structure and keep a calm demeanor.
- Nanny manager should be comfortable with a busy household and many moving parts.
- Family has three cats. Nanny manager should like cats and not have allergies. No extraordinary care is required for the cats.
Don't Miss out on your Dream Job! "Like" US on Facebook!
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Chicago, IL USA
Zip Code: 60607
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 0 times