Full Stack Developer
for Response Mine Interactive in Atlanta, GA USA
Response Mine Interactive is looking for aFull Stack Developerto join our teamto provide full life cycle application development and support for all of Response Mine Interactives internal and external applications.This is a full-time position.
We are ultimately searching for a passionate, team-driven, entrepreneurial individual who can take initiative and has a deep desire to continually test and learn.
- Work within a small team to help provide full life cycle development and maintenance support for custom .NET applications, as well as enterprise application maintenance.
- Interface with internal customers to gather, analyze and document their application requirements, and support them after deployment.
- Work with and maintain current legacy applications.
- Perform development activities as directed by Senior Staff. Using a comprehensive lifecycle approach that involves application planning, business process analysis, writing an application design document, development/coding, testing, deployment to IIS, maintenance, support services, and change management.
- Grow a solid understanding in the design, development and administration SQL Server databases for the applications developed in house.
- Help to maintain coding and agile standards with in the company.
- 2+ years experience with application development in .NET.
- Experience with:
- .Net Framework and/or .Net Core
- Web API
- Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator.
- Experience in Agile Methodology.
Nice to Have:
- Visual Studio, VS Code.
- WordPress and PHP.
- Any experience with PowerShell, DOMO, PHP.
- Any experience in NodeJS, Angular, React, Vue.
- Any experience with cloud platforms (Azure or AWS)
- Comfortable working with source control software such as Git.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent job experience.
What we offer:
- RMI takes career growth seriously.Thats why we encourage our employees to take advantage of company-sponsored business trainings, lunch & learn sessions, team-building outings, offsite continuing education opportunities as well as becoming active in the Atlanta business and marketing community
- Benefits from Day 1! No payroll deductions for the majority of employee health, dental and vision plansAD&D Insurance + Life Included in Standard Benefits Package
- RMI stocks craft coffees from Revelator, Batdorf & Bronson and Counter Culture Coffee Roasters
- Free parking in Lenox Towers parking garage
- Keep your billiards game on point at the office pool table
- Table tennis
- Video games
- Free Snacks
- RMI Services Sports Lounge
- Company sponsored intramural sports like softball & bowling
- Company-sponsored fun outings like Braves games, tubing, happy hours and more
Based in Atlanta, Response Mine Interactive (RMI) is an industry leading digital marketing services firm that expertly wields data for customer acquisition and retention. Founded in 2001, RMI focuses on honest, meaningful feedback to create dominant online brands in the e-commerce, healthcare, retail, travel and home services markets. Also the authority in acquiring boomers and seniors, RMI has a culture based on integrity, testing and margin-based decision-making to create breakthroughs in volume and efficiencies that optimize ROI.