for Two Bit Circus in Los Angeles, CA USA
Join the Circus!
Two Bit Circus has opened a micro-amusement park in DTLA!
What is a micro-amusement park, you ask? A 50,000 ft venue in the Arts District featuring re-imagined midway and arcade games, interactive story rooms, re-imagined carnival food, mastered mixology, a robot bartender, and so much more (that we can?t post here)!
You will ensure a consistent experience and unified brand message is delivered to each of our guests throughout their visit to our park and with our brand (both in park and out of park entertainment experiences).
Shifts are mainly Friday night, Saturday (day/night), and Sunday (day/night).
Some shifts may be Tuesday-Thursday nights.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Willingness to accept the most effective role;
- Responsible for providing exceptional guest service at Two Bit Circus;
- Responsible for the promotion of a safe and professional workplace through consistently adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Two Bit Circus SOPs and Two Bit Circus Handbook;
- Delivers outstanding guest service and creates a branded fun environment; Encourage guests to play games and engage with the various Club 01 guest experiences;
- Assist guests with game problems by keeping a current knowledge of how to play each of the games/shows featured in Club 01, Midway, VR, and Arcade;
- Assist in cash handling functions including the POS system, registers and daily reporting;
- Delivers outstanding guest service and creates a branded fun environment; Encourage guests to play games and engage with various guest experiences throughout the park using guest engagement and attraction techniques known in the carnival industry as ?barking?;
- Assure arcade and game areas achieve the highest standards in areas of cleanliness, presentation, and service;
- May assist the Event & Catering Coordinator with events;
- Additional duties as assigned.
? Position is based in Los Angeles;
? 1-2 years of experience in hospitality or food handling;
? Requires being comfortable engaging with customers, memorizing scripts as needed, and performing with a dynamic and outgoing approach.
? Must have strong customer service skills;
? Exhibits patience and the ability to connect with guests, including children;
? Excellent multi-tasking skills. Prioritizes and performs a variety of concurrent tasks with minimal direction;
? Basic math skills as they apply to cash handling;
? Moderate computer skills in Microsoft Office
? Education: High School diploma required
? Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis;
? Must be flexible regarding schedule as it is based on business demands;
? Requires regular and predictable attendance;
? Must pass a pre-employment criminal background check;
? Frequently required to lift up to 30 lbs.
? Continually required to stand for long periods of time.
? Continually required to work in a loud environment with flashing lights.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management?s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Powered by JazzHR
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Los Angeles, CA USA
Zip Code: 90021
Posted on: 01/03/2020
Viewed: 0 times