Global Digital Marketing Manager
for TechSoup in San Francisco, CA USA
Global Digital Marketing Manager
Full-Time, Exempt, position in San Francisco, CA
We?re a high-impact, global nonprofit social enterprise that believes in using technology for the greater good. Since 1987, we?ve been building partnerships and alliances with individuals, corporations, nonprofits, and governments across the globe ? all committed to helping nonprofits fully access the profound power of technology and a connected world ? and use it to improve lives.
But we won?t stop there: as technology and global needs change, so do we. We?re creating new, community-driven platforms and mobile apps and are enhancing our offerings so that nonprofits around the world have the resources they need to build a brighter future for millions of individuals.
& nbsp; &n bsp; &nb sp; &nbs p;   ; & nbsp; &n bsp; &nb sp; &nbs p;
We?re innovators, leaders, influencers, social entrepreneurs, and technologists drawn together by a shared vision: to make the world a better place through technology. Join us!
As a key member of the Marketing, Communications, and CX team, this role is ideal for a talented digital marketer who can develop, execute, track, and optimize campaigns across multiple channels and around the world to build awareness and generate demand for TechSoup?s product philanthropy programs, service offerings, and validation services. You?ll be a key contributor in the implementation of MarTech systems and the optimization of current processes, and work with key internal and external international partners to manage the creation and execution of digital campaigns and support TechSoup Global Network partners as they implement their own campaigns. We seek to grow the TechSoup Global Network in the 236 countries where we operate (which now serves 1.2 million nonprofits) to reach 1.7 million nonprofits by 2023. To make that possible we need to ensure that TechSoup is growing its audience of capacity building nonprofit stakeholders year over year, while deepening what it offers its current stakeholders.
TechSoup is seeking an International Digital Marketing Manager to join our Global Marketing Team to support the creation and execution of digital marketing campaigns internationally. This role requires campaigns development, hands-on implementation, project management, support for international partners, data analysis, creative problem solving and an understanding of the business. Ideal candidates are passionate about owning programs, testing and learning, and driving conversions to hit goals. This position reports to the Director Global Initiatives, Communications.
&nbs p;   ;
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive global outbound marketing campaigns to build awareness and generate demand
- Oversee the day-to-day execution of online marketing campaigns, particularly around the rollout of new international offerings
- Work with business leads and TechSoup Global Network partners to develop campaign messaging, creative, promotional copy
- Create top-line messaging intended for product launches, emails, announcements, blog updates, lead generation, and lead nurturing
- Use content marketing best practices to create promotional landing pages, intake forms, and other web marketing assets. Experience with maximizing page conversion, and tracking
- Performance measurement and reporting across countries and programs
- Work within martech stack (Hubspot, Google Analytics, and Zendesk) to develop program campaigns, product landing pages, and track efficacy
- Work with web production and content marketing on website updates to reflect new product features and content assets
- Organize, maintain and create product marketing toolkits
- Manage and update product content on TechSoup managed catalog websites in countries where TechSoup doesn?t have a local partner
- Support department leadership in developing monthly/quarterly qualitative and quantitative reports on digital marketing performance, driving actionable insights for future efforts
- Website content management on international and regional sites
- Communicate best practices and share lessons learned throughout the organization
- Other duties as assigned
- 5-7 years experience with digital marketing with increasing responsibility and demonstrated campaign success
- Strong initiative, motivating and inspiring others, and assuming accountability for actions and outcome
- Demonstrated ability to drive and manage multiple projects simultaneously and successfully
- Strong understanding of digital marketing practices and tools (HubSpot, Google Analytics)
- Past experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and marketing analytics
- Up to date knowledge of technical and content SEO best practices and standards
- Experience with user research and testing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in a second language preferred
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced, matrixed environment
- Knowledge of graphic design software (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.) a plus
- BA/BS degree. Master?s degree a plus.
TechSoup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to ensuring that all employees and applicants receive equal consideration and treatment, regardless of race, color, creed, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), religion, marital or domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical, mental or medical disability, sex, sexual orientation, citizenship, military service status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law or local ordinance.
Powered by JazzHR
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: San Francisco, CA USA
Zip Code: 94107
Posted on: 02/13/2020
Viewed: 0 times