Growth Marketer - London
for Juggle Jobs in London, WV USA
Growth Marketer - London
Full time with autonomy over your schedule
Growth is the number one priority at Juggle, and as one of the key hires driving user / customer growth, your work will have huge and immediate impact. We are striving to build a fairer and better world of work, disrupting the status quo and putting gender equality at the top of the agenda. Our mission, product and values are unique, authentic and deep. Our Growth Marketer will understand and share this belief set, propelling Juggle to become a household name.
This is Juggle
Juggle is a SaaS recruitment platform that helps businesses find and support experienced flexible professionals. By creating a thriving flexible-working ecosystem, we?re democratising the future of work, breaking down the structural barriers that prevent talented people reaching the top. Our most important goal? Ensure 50% of business leaders are female by 2027. We do that by creating, promoting and evangelising flexible-working opportunities. Because the future is flexible.
This is the role
Reporting into Juggle?s Founder, the Growth Marketer will be responsible for growing our marketplace
- Top professionals who need or want to work flexibly
- Businesses that need to hire mid-senior level people
This is a full stack, hands on role encompassing strategy and execution. Core responsibilities:
- Develop a compelling and ambitious marketing strategy in line with Juggle?s business goals
- Establish core performance KPIs for marketing and use tools (GA, HotJar, Tableu etc) to track user analytics
- Test multiple campaigns across multiple channels (adwords, Linkedin, Facebook etc) to refine the company?s value proposition to professional users and business customers
- Own and establish core SEO principles on Juggle?s website ensuring maximum return on search
- Support the sales team with email marketing efforts and core lead generation using scalable tools (Hubspot)
This is the background we need
- 5+ years? experience as a full stack, hands on marketer with demonstrable success of growing a user / customer base in a startup environment
- Highly analytical and tech savvy - able to navigate analytics tools easily
- Excellent written communicator - natural flair for pitching in a short space of time
- A natural creator - someone who enjoys creating and consuming high quality content
This is our team
Backed by London based Venture Capital fund Oxford Capital and San Francisco based Social Capital and 7percent Ventures, we?re a rapidly growing team based in London. The team is led by Founder and CEO Romanie Thomas and staffed with great hires from other venture and venture backed firms: 500 Startups, Moonfruit, Conversocial and So-Sure. We?re hard-working and results-driven, but the core of our culture is giving great people the flexibility and autonomy they need.
These are the collective values we share and believe in
- Authenticity: the quality of being genuine and real?
- Personal accountability: ?the belief that you are fully responsible for your own actions and consequences.?
- Excellence: ?the quality of being outstanding or extremely good?
- Curiosity:?A strong desire to know or learn something?
- Empathy: ?The ability to understand and share the feelings of others?
- Work ethic: ?the principle that hard work is intrinsically virtuous or worthy of reward.?
- Social impact: ?a deliberate set of activities that address a pressing social challenge.?
Powered by JazzHR
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: London, WV USA
Zip Code: 25126
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 0 times