Helpdesk Support Technician ? Entry Level
for netlogicdc in Bethesda, MD USA
Who We Are
NetLogicDC is an established and growing IT Managed Service Provider in the DC metro area. We?re in downtown Bethesda and have been supporting our clients since 2005. We offer a full range of IT services including Help Desk, networking, system administration, virtualization, consulting, infrastructure design, and security auditing.
Our goal is simple: To provide excellent IT service to our clients, with an attention to detail and white-glove service that?s a cut above the rest. We want to make our clients stark-raving fans of NetLogicDC.
How Do We Do That?
It starts with our people. We live, breathe and love technology. We have a passion to provide a personal level of service.
The culture we foster is what keeps us together and sets us apart. We always strive for a win-win, and nowhere is this more pronounced than in our hiring process. We want you to become part of our family and team by helping you grow within our organization. All our most senior technical staff have started as entry-level hires.
Are You a Good Fit?
We?re looking for a Help Desk Support Technician to join our technical ranks. You must be able to provide amazing Help Desk / IT support to our clients. This means you?ve not only resolved an issue, you?ve made the client feel the warm-and-fuzzies throughout the process. You?ll be providing remote support from our Bethesda office and going onsite when necessary to deploy new equipment or provide onsite troubleshooting.
The perfect candidate is a confident and knowledgeable technophile with a spirit to serve. Many of our most successful technicians have a long history of building their own computers and been the informal IT support person for their family and friends.
Where to apply?
Please apply online at our jobs board.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Offering desktop computer support to our clients, remotely and onsite.
- Deploying new and/or repaired hardware to client sites and installing.
- Configuringnew systems that arrive at our HQ.
- Reformatting computers (7, 10).
- Supporting our Network Engineers and Senior Engineers in their support efforts.
- Troubleshooting and replacing defective hardware/software.
- 1 years of demonstrable desktop support experience (supporting Windows 7 and newer).
- Desktop hardware expertise. You should be able to assemble a computer from scratch, and/or diagnose issues with ease.
- Familiarity with network hardware, and its configuration (e.g.- routers, firewalls).
- Excellent interpersonal skills, attention to detail, organizational skills.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Good driving record.
Preferred Qualifications (in addition to minimum qualifications)
- A total of 2 years of demonstrable desktop support experience.
- One or more of the following certifications: A+, Network+, MCITP
- Salary: Depends on experience.
- Deep discounts on Lenovo hardware.
- Long-term disability.
- Life insurance.
Important stuff you should know
- Please no calls or unsolicited visits in regards to this position.
- If you do not hear from us within 30 days, consider your application unsuccessful.
- A cover letter is required, and writing an original one is strongly recommended.
- We will ask you to demonstrate your I.T. experience to the extent detailed in the qualifications section at time of interview.
- Have more experience? Check out our mid-level Network Engineer</a > vacancy, and see if that's a better fit. Don't apply to both.
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Bethesda, MD USA
Zip Code: 20814
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 0 times