Household Manager / Butler -Las Vegas
for The Calendar Group in The Lakes, NV USA
Household Manager / Butler needed for Las Vegas couple. Position requires care of one bird. Please note that prior bird experience is not required, but it is certainly a plus. Candidate must be willing to learn to care for a bird in a very particular way.
Household Manager/Butler responsibilities/duties:
Daily pet care for one bird
&n bsp;Overnight pet care while principals are out of town.
- Managing the household?s schedules and calendars
- Event planning, organizing, and coordination
- Greeting guests at the front door and answering home phone
- Arranging appointments for personal and professional needs
- Scheduling home maintenance and repair work, and supervising the project
- Handling household bills and administrative duties
- Daily light cleaning of the house and cleaning up after meals
- Running errands and performing necessary tasks
- Supervision of other household staff, such as weekly cleaning team, gardeners, pool service.
- Shopping for food, supplies, and other requested items
- Cooking meals or arranging catering
- Serving for guests
- Laundering and putting away clothing, or changing linens, lightbulbs, etc.
Seeking someone with the following strengths:
&n bsp; Lover of animals and open to creating a wonderful and symbiotic relationship with the family?s bird
&n bsp;Details and precision
&nb sp; Cooking, cleaning, and staying organized
&nb sp; Taking initiative and managing service providers/staff.
&n bsp; Pivoting and flexibility. You are a planner, but not married to your plans.
Multi-tasking & Problem solving
Discreet and confidential about your work
Exceptional communication skills and a highly professional, confident tone when dealing with the principals or other executive-level individuals.
Stellar professional references who are able to speak to your oversight and/or management of their personal affairs/home/children/animals
Candidate must pass an extensive background check.
Candidate must provide excellent, verifiable references
Candidate will be required to sign a Non Disclosure/ Confidentiality Agreement
Schedule: This full time role may require flexibility in terms of daily schedule. On one day the Candidate may be required to work from 1pm to 10pm and on another from 9am to 6pm depending on the needs of the couple on any given day. For the most part, weekly schedule will be planned out one week prior. Please note that the candidate should have flexibility on the weekends.
PLEASE SEND COVER LETTER AND RESUME
Powered by JazzHR
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: The Lakes, NV USA
Zip Code: 88901
Posted on: 01/04/2020
Viewed: 0 times