In-Store Visual Merchandiser (Scottsdale, AZ)
for Tommy John in Scottsdale, AZ USA
Tommy John is a comfort-focused lifestyle brand committed to solving the problem people have with their clothing. Most well-known for reimagining the fabric, fit and function of underwear and undershirts, Tommy John has spent the past decade making the online and in-store shopping experience more comfortable. We were featured on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, CBS This Morning, New York Times, Esquire, GQ, Golf Digest, Fortune, Fast Company, CNBC, and Business Insider?s list of ?Top 51 Companies That Are Changing the Way We Shop?. We are constantly on a mission to add smart, innovative and proactive team members and are looking for an In-Store Visual Merchandiser to join us in our store within Arizona?s premier shopping destination; Scottsdale Fashion Square.
The In-Store Visual Merchandiser will be a key member of the store team, responsible for assisting the Visual Merchandising HQ team. This person will support the implementation of the visual merchandising directives and standards to achieve the company's goals pertaining to brand image, product presentation and product sell through. We are seeking someone with excellent communication and organizational skills while working with cross functional partners including Merchandising, Creative, Marketing, and Retail Operations.
Need a little more incentive? We?ve been featured in Business Insider?s list of ?Top 51 Companies That Are Changing the Way We Shop?. We?ve had rave reviews in The New York Times, Esquire, GQ, Golf Digest, Fortune, and Fast Company. We?ve been featured on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, CBS This Morning and Howard Stern?s radio show, and you may have heard of one of our investors ? Kevin Hart (he?s kind of a big deal). Interested? Don?t hesitate to reach out, we?d love to hear from you
- Create a retail environment that is innovative, unique, inspired, customer friendly, and reflective of the local community.
- Support the HQ Visual Merchandising team in implementing the merchandising directives set forth by the company.
- Re-merchandise product weekly/monthly to maximize sales and react to trends and inventory levels.
- Dress and style the mannequins in the store.
- Remove and install window displays and push displays based on the timeline approved by HQ VM team.
- Collaborate with the HQ VM team and Store Manager to efficiently execute sale set up and maintain visual standards during events/campaigns.
- Provide timely and complete follow-through on all areas of merchandising directed to you by the HQ VM team.
- Communicate to store staff on a daily basis regarding visual standards. Act as the store ?liaison? for merchandising questions when HQ team is not in store.
- BA/BS degree in Merchandising, Design, Marketing, or related field
- 2-4 years of work experience in Visual Merchandising in the apparel/fashion industry
- Strong organizational skills with extreme attention to detail
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment, and prioritize and reprioritize as necessary
- Ability to stand and walk around for extended periods of time, with short break.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to safely and regularly lift 30-40lbs
- Ability to travel, if necessary (>5%)
Some awesome parts of working at Tommy John:
- Tommy John Employee Discount
- Tons of Snacks
- Countless Happy Hours
- Great Work Environment
But, don't just take our word for it. Check out #WorkAtTommyJohn on Instagram for a behind the scenes look!
Powered by JazzHR
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Scottsdale, AZ USA
Zip Code: 85251
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 0 times