Inbound Sales Representative
for Evolve Vacation Rental in Denver, CO USA
Turn Leads into the Future of Vacation Rentals
Evolve?s mission is to make vacation rental easy for everyone. Unlike DIY or traditional local property managers, our fresh approach to vacation rental management empowers homeowners and builds trust with guests. As a Vacation Rental Advisor (AKA inbound sales rep), you can accelerate our rapidly growing business, helping homeowners embrace the value of our services and convincing them that we?re the best company to manage their properties.
Our VRAs act like consultants, providing detailed insight into the market, the industry, and our services while paying close attention to the homeowners? needs. If the prospect is a good fit for the network, you?ll lead the owner through the initial sign-up process and prepare them for their Evolve partnership. You?re the right candidate if you?re eager to jump into an energetic sales environment, want to learn all about the vacation rental business, and you want to help build the fastest growing, and soon to be largest, vacation rental management services company in the industry!
What You?ll Do
- Navigate a high volume of leads of marketing generated, pre-qualified leads in a fast-paced environment
- Provide a consultative, end-to-end experience for homeowners from warm, inbound inquiries
- Hit or exceed daily/weekly/monthly goals (average of 30-50 contacts per day)
- Guide homeowners towards choosing Evolve for their rental management
- Handle objections and help homeowners have a clear understanding of our value and services
- Manage sales activities within our CRM (Salesforce)
- Participate in regular training and skill sessions
- Collaborate closely with other peers to optimize sales strategies
What we?re looking for
- 2+ years of sales experience preferred
- Proven phone-based selling success is a plus
- Adaptable and flexible in a rapidly changing environment
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Organized and detail-oriented
- A goal-oriented, competitive mentality
- Strong work ethic
A Little About Us
Evolve makes vacation rental easy for everyone. Our fresh approach to vacation rental management offers homeowners a better way to generate rental income and provides travelers with the industry?s best booking experience.
Thanks to a strong work ethic and an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 10,000 properties in over 500 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Values mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page. They drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company. Which value sounds the most like you?
Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
Stay Hungry & Humble
Learn Every Day
Have Some Fun Along the Way
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Denver, CO USA
Zip Code: 80201
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 0 times