Infrastructure Architect (m/f/d)
for mindcurv in Hamersville, OH USA
Purpose of the Role
You are responsible for understanding our customer?s business strategy and defining the systems and secure architecture of infrastructures to support the overall strategy.
Scope of the Role
- You will work closely with client teams and internal colleagues across functional roles to understand requirements and make project decisions in line with those requirements.
- You will delegate tasks and provide leadership and guidance to the joint Ops, Development or DevOps teams.
- Lead technical discovery sessions with the client to develop a comprehensive understanding of the technical requirements and integrations interfaces for new commerce solutions.
- Develop and document technical infrastructure solution designs and specifications that satisfy the functional and technical requirements for digital commerce implementation projects.
- Assess technical options for each solution in a digital commerce implementation project; evaluate possible technologies; make and defend technology recommendations.
- Decompose technical solution specifications into work packages; document prerequisites and dependencies for the work packages; and estimate the level of effort and resource level/skill necessary to implement each work package.
- Create infrastructure security concepts and work with the client security teams to collect and fulfill their requirements.
- Develop technical proofs of concept, as necessary, to validate proposed solutions designs, reduce technical risk and minimize level of effort uncertainty.
- Design production ready infrastructures that comply with high operational standards.
- Design state of the art monitoring systems to monitor and alert hybrid infrastructures (on premise, Cloud, monoliths, microservices, etc.).
- Accountable for the suitability of the delivered technical solution architecture to address client functional and technical requirements.
- Collaborate in Mindcurv internal initiatives and represent the company at relevant industry events.
Who you are
- 3+ years experience in architecting and implementing successful digital projects in Cloud or hybrid infrastructures (Cloud + on premise)
- 6+ years of relevant IT or industry experience in customer facing roles preferably in the eBusiness space
- 4+ years experience with AWS and/or Azure Cloud
- 4+ years experience with Java-based enterprise-strength eCommerce platforms (hybris, Oracle ATG, IBM WebSphere, Elastic Path, Magento, Microservices, etc.)
- 1+ year of experience with Kubernetes and/or RedHat Openshift
- Integration experience with complex heterogeneous systems environments
- Experience with the definition and documentation of large secured web infrastructures
- Strong security awareness
- Experience with Service Oriented Architectures and Microservices
- Ability to evaluate technical alternatives considering business needs, technology fit, cost/benefit, security, disaster recovery and department strategies
- Ability to deliver on commitments (high quality, on budget, on time) while working on multiple projects concurrently
What well offer
We believe that the most important aspect of a job is being excited about it, having growth opportunities and working in a team you really like. Aside from all this you will find:
A strong, relaxed company culture and exposure to partners both domestic and international. An international team with more than 200 passionate people from multiple countries that always challenges to find the best possible solution, a competitive remuneration package and a fun place to work!
Our employees have delivered e-commerce enterprise platforms across Europe in multiple verticals following DevOps and Agile principles. We bring in cross-vertical domain knowledge, which helps our clients refine their e-commerce business strategies and thus gain a competitive advantage. We understand technology, but we also understand business and people. Simplicity is our driver and efficiency our way of working. If you agree with this philosophy, we are looking forward to meeting you as soon as possible!
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Hamersville, OH USA
Zip Code: 45130
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 0 times