Inside Sales Representative
for FDS AVIONICS in Alpharetta, GA USA
The Inside Sales Representative will sell avionics products to general aviation dealers and military / special mission prime contractors. This role involves working closely with Regional Sales Managers to promote revenue growth for target territories and managing customer relationships. It is preferred that this person has some background and knowledge in aviation/aerospace; and understands industry terms and vernacular.
- Responsible for achievement of quota for revenue generation within assigned market through outbound prospecting, and inbound lead follow-up.
- Coordinates, facilitates and presents outbound sales campaigns in assigned geographic territory.
- Provide online presentations to customers, representing FDS Avionics products and solutions, tailored to customer requirements.
- Develops customer relationships, understands customer needs and offers solutions that best meet the customer requirements; then drives the sale to closure.
- Quote accurate and timely pricing and lead times of all prospective opportunities.
- Analyzes customer needs, recommends products and solutions, creates key initiatives and drives awareness to defined customer audience.
- Maintain and expand CRM & Pipeline data base in assigned territory.
- Build and manage pipeline activity resulting in robust opportunity base.
- Achieve quarterly quotas as defined in Company Commission Supplement.
- Perform effective online demos to prospective dealer accounts.
- Team with internal and external partners to ensure that effective sales enablement of the channel partners is achieved.
- Responds to requests from customers for information. Investigates and resolves customer problems.
- Participate in Sales & Operations planning by providing forecast sales activity.
- Maintain strong industry and product knowledge.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BA/BS degree and a minimum of three years relevant sales experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience in avionics preferred.
- Proven ability to excel in a commissioned, quota-driven role.
- Clear speaking and pleasant telephone demeanor with the ability to connect with customers over the phone and influence sales.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both internally and externally.
- Proficiency with high tech presentations via the web.
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM.
- Proven ability to work in an entrepreneurial cross-functional team environment and achieve results.
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively.
Advanced working knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database, presentation software (MSWord, Excel, and PowerPoint), Outlook and ERP (SYSPRO) experience is preferred.
FDS Avionics offers an excellent benefit package, including health, dental, vision, STD, LTD, Life insurance, AD&D, HSA, FSA, and a 401(k) plan.
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Alpharetta, GA USA
Zip Code: 30005
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 0 times