Inventory Assistant (Part-Time)
for FloSports in Austin, TX USA
<meta charset="utf-8" />
FloSports, a leader and innovator in digital sports media, is currently seeking a Part-Time Inventory Assistant, who will work within the Operations Department.
The primary responsibilities of this role will be to assist in the management of our production and technical inventory and equipment, maintain and track all data related to inventory, do pre and post event inventory evaluations, and other tasks/projects within the inventory and logistics department.
- Maintain and update inventory records, to include accurate quantities and equipment condition
- Develop and implement efficient inventory management procedures
- Do pre and post event inventory evaluations, reporting any discrepancies and investigating issues, when applicable
- Actively manage stock to meet business needs to include writing off/replacing any unusable equipment
- Assisting in other duties, as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Working knowledge of production equipment is a huge plus
- Advanced excel skills
WHO WE ARE:
FloSports is an innovative digital sports media company dedicated to unlocking a world of sports coverage that true fans deserve! We are committed to growing the sport through the events, the athletes and the fans by providing each unique community with a platform to connect to the sports they love. We stream more than 10,000 of live events per year, spanning from youth to professional competitions, produce original video programming and studio shows, and provide authentic content and coverage across more than 20 sports like wrestling, grappling, cheer, gymnastics, rugby, track & field, cycling, marching, bowling and so much more!
HOW WE DO IT:
We are the CEOs of our own work and are accountable for the tasks and responsibilities assigned to us. We take pride in creating the content that fans love. We row in the same direction and work together on our common vision. We build and strengthen our relationships through teamwork and respect. We embrace challenges, ask questions and are allowed to fail as long as we learn. We are passionate about building tribes and communities worth belonging to. We are innovative, curious, and have an appetite for making things better.
Does this sound like you?
- 401(K) company match
- Bring your dog to work- everyday!
- Stocked snack bar, catered lunch and breakfast tacos every week
- Modern and collaborative office environment
Powered by JazzHR
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Austin, TX USA
Zip Code: 78702
Posted on: 12/19/2019
Viewed: 0 times