Junior-Level Electrical Engineer (Wireless Communication, RF, RADAR)
for Apogee Integration, LLC in Chantilly, VA USA
Apogee is seeking a Junior-Level Electrical Engineer (Wireless Communication, RF, RADAR) to work in Chantilly, VA:
Responsibilities and Duties:
- The Office of Enterprise Analysis (OEA) is seeking a Systems Engineer to support modeling of overhead (space) SIGINT. In this Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance role, the individual will be asked to provide a variety of SIGINT modeling, simulation and analysis assignments.
- The individual will develop and or contribute to briefings, point papers, and meetings in direct support of Senior Government Managers. Your work matters given that the analysis is frequently used to conduct trade studies and support Senior Government decisions about the future of overhead capabilities.
- BS in Electrical Engineering
- College courses in RF link analysis, wireless communication systems, or RADAR
- Experience with modeling tools
- 0-3 years? experience
- Must have active TS/SCI
- Possible infrequent travel (<10%)
- MS Electrical Engineering (DSP or Communications focused)
- Experience with applications/programs such as AGI?s Systems Tool Kit, MATLAB, SIMULINK, and Python ?
- Challenging work in support of US Intel Community - a Mission that Matters!
- Access to our cool ApogeePlex facility.
- Wicked smart and collaborative coworkers.
- Regular interfacing with company leadership
- Support for new ideas & encouragement to take risks
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance
- Disability (Short and Long Term)
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Professional Development Assistance (PDA)
- Health Savings Accounts / Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) with huge company match
- Paid Time Off / Floating Holidays
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Chantilly, VA USA
Zip Code: 20151
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 0 times