Junior Photo Rug Stylist
for Safavieh LLC in Port Washington, NY USA
Safavieh is currently seeking a junior Home Dcor Stylist for rug photo-shoots in our Photo Studio. The successful candidate will have a deep understanding of the home furnishing market, current styles and industry trends. The ideal candidate will be well-suited for collaborative team work, and should have a longer-term goal of becoming a seasoned stylist. We are willing to train if the ideal candidate has experience in the Home Furnishing industry or relevant educational background. This job is located out of our Port Washington, NY location.
In the past thirty years Safavieh has come a long way from an artisan family business to a high tech corporation with very sophisticated operations in terms of manufacturing and distribution. We?ve grown from one showroom on Madison Avenue to become an international player with two million square feet of warehouse space and our own manufacturing facilities on three continents. We now drop-ship thousands of packages daily to end-use customers on behalf of our retailers in all 50 states, plus Canada, South America, Europe and Asia.
Within the home furnishings industry, Safavieh is most successful in combining the best of high tech and high touch. We?ve always been considered the authority on fine quality, craftsmanship and style. We?ve kept that focus as we grew our logistics and warehousing capabilities, leading to strong partnerships with the largest retailers in the country. We serve every channel of distribution, from big box stores to multi-unit chains to designer showrooms with the right products and price points to build their businesses.
- Styling Safavieh?s carpet inventory using accent furniture and props to ensure consistent, high quality image content to meet the brand?s aesthetic standards.
- Maintain all home dcor category samples for our photo studio.
- With Art Director?s guidance, proactively manage rug style inventories for preparation and delivery to the studio sets.
- Support daily production schedule by organizing furniture props for current projects and ensuring the Photo Studio is fit for shoots.
- Must be dependable, able to follow instructions, responsive to management direction, and must be able to improve performance through management feedback.
- Proven organizational skills highlighted by accuracy, thoroughness, and a strong attention to detail.
- Must be adept at problem-solving and seeking out opportunities to improve efficiencies.
- Works well both independently and in a team environment and must demonstrate a professional work ethic at all times.
- Educational background in interior design.
- Experience working in a Mac-based environment.
- Dependent on experience.
- Full time position.
- Benefits ? 401K, medical, dental, vision, 401K, paid holidays, vacation and sick/personal days.
- Company shuttle service available to transport commuters to/from the Port Washington LIRR station.
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Port Washington, NY USA
Zip Code: 11050
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 0 times