Junior Reservation Sales Specialist
for InvitedHome in Boulder, CO USA
Give Your Sales & Customer Service Talents a New Home - at InvitedHome
Who doesn?t love a vacation? At InvitedHome, we take it one step further. Because we love vacation...homes. In fact, we believe that finding the right one to share with your family and friends is essential to the soul. And a rewarding, fulfilling career should be no different. If you?re methodical and thorough, if you?re agile and a quick learner, and if you?re looking for an exciting opportunity to join a purpose-built, industry changing company that will take your career right along with it ? well ? welcome home.
Who We Are
At InvitedHome, the foundation of our success is doing what we say we?re going to do.
Our Why, What, and How allow us to act autonomously and passionately in meeting this standard.
~ Our Why >> To elevate and enrich the people and communities we serve.
~ Our What >> To create a profitable, sustainable company.
~ Our How >>
- Treat Everybody to Their Ideal Experience
- Practice Genuine Care
- Act with Trust
- Distill Lasting Solutions
Who You Are
You?re inspired. You?re organized. You?re personable ? especially on the phone. And you?ll always go that extra mile to make sure the job gets done and the customer is happy. You have an uncanny ability to uncover a customer?s needs by asking the right questions and truly listening to the answers. Your colleagues are amazed at your attention to detail and the thoroughness with which you follow up and follow through on your commitments. You?re genuine in your approach and you can diffuse a difficult situation by reassuring customers that you?ve got everything handled. And as such, people trust you. That?s what will make you an amazing salesperson. If you?ve got all that covered, we?ll give you everything else you need to succeed.
How You Can Help
InvitedHome Reservation Sales Specialists guide our guests to find the perfect home, and then help plan the details of their dream vacation in amazing destinations like Telluride, Vail, Breckenridge, and Park City. Whether they?re responding to guest inquiries via email or helping a guest plan their vacation over the phone, our Specialists play a pivotal role in driving revenue and providing our guests with a fantastic experience - and as our direct line to the customer, you?ll help us improve IH?s operations and services each and every day.
Your day-to-day tasks will include:
- Using your sales skills to discover our guests? needs to find the perfect home for their group.
- Understanding your personal and team goals and doing whatever it takes to achieve them.
- Gather details about guests before their trips, so we can make their vacations special, amazing, and priceless.
- Unleashing your keen eye for detail to ensure the fine points are looked after - a crucial part of creating amazing experiences.
- Sharing the responsibility of supporting our guests when they need it most - which means you have availability on nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Adding your positive energy to our group and contributing to a fun, team-oriented environment.
- Putting on your best customer-service hat when things don?t go according to plan, and using your creativity to solve guests? problems.
- Help us build a guest-request database that?s so informative and thoughtful even a novice could field guests? questions like a pro.
- Drive loyalty and growth by building relationships - old and new - with guests, your teammates, and any other interested parties that come your way.
How We Can Help You
Allow us to be upfront: InvitedHome is a modest, humble team, and as such, everyone wears many hats. There?s no such thing as ?that?s not my job? here, and everyone pitches in to get the job done and done well - whatever it takes - and we like it this way. If you thrive in that type of environment, we invite you to discover the joy of a career with InvitedHome.
- Competitive compensation with a performance-based incentive structure
- Generous vacation policy for full-time teammates
- Medical, vision, dental, disability, and life insurance for full-time teammates
- 401(k) available to year-round teammates
- Enjoy discounted stays at any of our properties in our ever-growing portfolio
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Boulder, CO USA
Zip Code: 80302
Posted on: 12/28/2019
Viewed: 0 times