for Embrace Families in Orlando, FL USA
POSITION OBJECTIVE: To monitor and provide support to staff responsible for the Keys to Independence Program which removes barriers to obtaining a drivers license for youth across the state of Florida. This position will be responsible for monitoring enrollment and achievement trends, and proactively implementing activities which will ensure program deliverables are met. The Manager position is also necessary to ensure that K2I Coordinators are able to maintain their ability to respond quickly and effectively to participant needs as enrollment continues to grow.
- Ensures quality, effectiveness and compliance of the Keys to Independence Program services provided in coordination with the Director of Youth Services and Keys to Independence management team to effectively oversee quality licensure outcomes for children.
- Responsible for collecting and analyzing applicable program data to ensure performance is meeting expected contract deliverables.
- Responsible for preparing contract required program reports monthly Responsible for tracking and presenting additional program data to the Keys to Independence Management Team
- Responsible for monitoring data within the Keys to Independence database.
- Reviews and approves detail of monthly cost reimbursed expenditures.
- Supervises and trains Keys to Independence staff.
- Reviews Keys to Independence Newsletter prior to publishing it quarterly.
- Tracks data from all areas of the state to set up targeted training sessions in areas needing assistance in any phase of the licensure process.
- Responsible for the development, maintenance, and distribution of a centralized Keys to Independence Program Manual.
- Reviews and coordinates updates to Keys to Independence website.
- Assist in training of system stakeholders on the project?s eligibility, application and reimbursement processes, statewide.
- Participates in the agency strategic plan & quality improvement processes
- Ability to safely & successfully perform essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA, & other federal, state, & local standards, including meeting qualitative & quantitative productivity standards.
- Ability to maintain reasonably regular, punctual attendance consistent with ADA, FMLA & other federal, state, & local standards
- Ability to comply with all personnel policies & procedures
We understand the importance that every provider, parent and employee plays in the success of our mission to protect and inspire every child, every day. An essential function of all employees is to provide excellent customer service by being professional and respectful in all interactions each and every day. It is also expected that all employees are timely and responsive in their communication with others.
This list of functions is not intended to be exhaustive. The agency reserves the right to revise this job description as needed to comply with actual job requirements.
- Bachel or?s Degree from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum of two years? experience supervising direct reports
- Minimum of two years? experience supervising processes/programs
- Ability to prepare, deliver, and adjust training materials for staff and stakeholders
- Experience with data analysis and reporting
- Master?s Degree from an accredited college or university.
- Experience in the foster care system
- Experience in a non-profit organization
- Experience or knowledge of the Keys to Independence Program
- Experience with accounting/finance/budgeting
- Exceptional customer service, written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have customer service skills.
- Detail Orientated.
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Ability to work and interact with child welfare stakeholders in multiple settings throughout the state.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Excel and Word.
- Demonstrate cultural and linguistic competence and sensitivity to population served.
- Ability to perform limited travel to locations statewide to assist with training efforts.
- Thorough Background Screening upon hire including FBI, FDLE, Local Law check, Employment Reference check, DMV check, Criminal Records check, Social Security Trace & Drug Screening. FDLE check will be run at least every 5 years.
- On-call assignments- N/A
- Need to be able to lift at least 25 lbs.
- Travel- local: 25% per month, Long Distance: 25% per month
PHYSICAL & MENTAL REQUIREMENTS: (N=Needed P=Preferred)
Analyzing (N), Bending-neck (P), Bending-waist (P), Calculations (N), Carrying/Lifting (N), Climbing (P), Crawling/Crouching (P), Finger Movements (N), Handling Objects (N), Kneeling (P), Pushing/Pulling (P), Reaching (P), Reading & Comprehending (N), Reasoning (N), Sitting (N), Squatting (P), Standing (P), Twisting-neck (P), Twisting-waist (P), Walking (P), Writing (N) &nbs p;
POSITION STATUS: Exempt
1 = general direction, 2 = direction, 3 = general supervision, 4 = supervision, 5 = close supervision
Supervises:   ; K2I Coordinators, Public Ally (4)
STARTING SALARY: $45,760 (OPEN TO NEGOTIATION)
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Orlando, FL USA
Zip Code: 32817
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 0 times