Lead Information Security Officer
for Stellar Innovations in Dayton, OH USA
Do you enjoy learning about new technologies and how they can be used to provide cutting edge services to the Air Force and DOD customers? If so, then look to join the Stellar Innovations and Solutions team! The selected applicant will become part of an existing team, in an environment that will challenge you, force you to continuously innovate, and work on solutions that make a difference. There is a future for you here to support highly visible and strategic programs at SIS! If you love technology and want a career making a difference supporting meaningful Air Force and DOD programs than Stellar Innovations is the company for you.
Job Title: Lead Information Security Officer
Job summary: SIS is seeking an ideal individual with the necessary skills necessary to accomplish organizational unique Communications and Information Systems supporting information security requirements for AFLCMC Wright Patterson Air Force Base organizations. The candidate shall execute the work assigned under this contract from the customer, AFLCMC corporate, and Air Force Materiel Command (AFMC) enterprise network perspective. The candidate shall provide information, best practices, standardized processes, and standardized configuration and disseminate information across AFLCMC customers.
- Leads and directs the work of others. <w:sdtpr></w:sdtpr>
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Responsible for determining enterprise information security standards.
- Develops and implements information security standards and procedures.
- Ensures that all information systems are functional and secure.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
Education / Certifications / Experience:
- Requires a Bachelor?s degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or related scientific or technical discipline is highly desired <w:sdtpr></w:sdtpr>
- Will accept an A.S. Computer Science degree with a minimum of ten (10) years of computer experience.
- Twelve (12) years of progressive Information Technology (IT) experience including at least two (2) years in technically related areas will be evaluated for acceptability as specialized experience.
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Must possess and be able to maintain a Top Secret Clearance.
SIS, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Dayton, OH USA
Zip Code: 45401
Posted on: 12/24/2019
Viewed: 1 times
More Jobs Like This One
Chicago International Charter School or Its SMO Partners in Chicago, IL
Vallourec in Youngstown, OH
Noetic Search in Chicago, IL
Museum of Science and Industry in Chicago, IL
Signal 88 Cincinnati in Westerville, OH
Hoosier Hills Credit Union in Bedford, IN
Careerbuilder-US in Farmington, MI
FHLBank Pittsburgh in Pittsburgh, PA
PQ Corporation in Hammond, IN