LIESS - Maintenance/Welding Instructor
for RMGS, Inc. in Stennis Space Center, MS USA
RMGS is a growing small business, located in Virginia Beach, VA. We provide security-related training and advisory services to the US government, allied nations and private industry.
The Maintenance/Welding Instructor is responsible to provide the specialized training in welding and oxyacetylene techniques for the repair of aluminum and steel hull craft; the maintenance and repair of fiberglass hull craft; the performance of factory-level maintenance on Zodiac Combat Rubber Raiding Craft (CRRC) in accordance with applicable safety principles, factory technical manuals, and approved doctrine.
- Currently hold a verifiable SECRET security clearance vetted through JPAS.
- Must be fluent in both English and Spanish
- Possess a valid state driver?s license.
- Ability to obtain and keep current a Mississippi Statewide Security Guard Gun permit.
- Ability to obtain and keep current a Commercial Driver?s License (CDL) Class A.
- Proposed candidate must be able to read, write and speak English and Spanish with extensive experience in providing training and interpreting in both languages at an advanced technical level.
At least 10 years of experience in providing training as a Navy Occupational Standard (NEC 9502) Instructor, at least 5 experience in providing training as a Navy Occupational Standard (NEC 9502) Instructor and be US Navy Master Training Specialist (MTS) qualified, or possess a Bachelor?s degree in Education or Instructional Development. Equivalent DOD qualifications for NEC 9502 and MTS will be accepted.
- Must have or be able to obtain and keep current a Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Card.
- Must be physically, psychologically, and temperamentally suited for instructor duty; this includes the maturity and the emotional stability to maintain self-control under all circumstances.
- Must possess excellent work ethics, verbal and written communication skills, as well as be detailed and accurate in the performance of all administrative and routine functions
- At least 10 years of experience in course curriculum management and providing instruction in areas such as Diesel and Outboard Engine Maintenance and Overhaul, Aluminum and Arc Welding, Navigation, Field Communications, Weapons Systems Operation and Maintenance, Electrical systems repair and maintenance and Electronic systems repair and maintenance.
- Proficient to perform data entry on IBM-compatible computers utilizing current versions of Microsoft Windows, and Microsoft Office applications like Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and other related programs.
- Write correspondence in military format, when necessary.
-Relocation is not included.
-E-verify used to verify employment eligibility.
?We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law."
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Stennis Space Center, MS USA
Zip Code: 39522
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 0 times