LIESS - Small Craft Instructor
for RMGS, Inc. in Stennis Space Center, MS USA
RMGS is a growing small business, located in Virginia Beach, VA. We provide security-related training and advisory services to the US government, allied nations and private industry.
The Small Craft Instructor provides training analysis, instructional support, engineering and development for operational and logistical requirements for Navy Special Warfare Command and possesses skills in the methodology of curriculum and test questions development, effective classroom instructional techniques, employment of training aids, student progress measurement strategies and course management.
- Spanish Speaker
- Maritime Riverine Experience
- UAV experience and qualified to include Puma, Raven, and/or Scan Eagle aircraft
- Currently hold a verifiable SECRET security clearance vetted through JPAS.
- Possess a valid state driver?s license.
- Ability to obtain and keep current a Mississippi Statewide Security Guard Gun permit.
- Ability to obtain and keep current a Commercial Driver?s License (CDL) Class A.
- Proposed candidate must be able to read, write and speak English and Spanish with extensive experience in providing training and interpreting in both languages at an advanced technical level.
- Bachelor?s degree in either Education, Engineering or Instructional Development and 7 years? experience or 10 years? experience.
- At least 10 years of experience in a technical environment in principles of SOF-unique watercraft systems and equipment.
- At least 5 years of experience as a Navy Enlisted Qualification (NEC 9502) Instructor and US Navy Master Training Specialist (MTS) certification or equivalent.
- At least 10 years of experience in course curriculum management and providing instruction in areas such as Diesel and Outboard Engine Maintenance and Overhaul, Aluminum and Arc Welding, Navigation, Field Communications, Weapons Systems Operation and Maintenance, Electrical systems repair and maintenance and Electronic systems repair and maintenance.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of the following Naval Instructions: OPNAVINST 5100.19 Series, Safety Precautions for Forces Afloat; OPNAVINST 3500.39 Series, Operational Risk Management; OPNAVINST 4790.4 Maintenance and Material Management (3-M) Manual; OPNAVINST 5530.13C Arms, Ammunition and Explosives Physical Security.
- At least 5 years of experience in logistics and maintenance support of various maritime systems, watercraft and equipment.
- Able to qualify as a ?High Risk Instructor? per guidelines set forth in OPNAVINST 1500.75 Series, Policies and Procedures for Conducting High-Risk Training. Courses taught will have ?Live Fire? action during course of instruction.
- Able to obtain personnel and vehicle access to military installations.
- Possess excellent work ethic, verbal and written communication skills, and be detailed and accurate in performing all administrative and routine functions.
- Be physically fit and able to work in an environment that is fast-paced while completing multiple tasks, and meeting stringent timelines.
- Work alternate schedules to satisfy training requirements.
- Cross train with other contracted positions to fill in during absences.
- Proficient to perform data entry on IBM-compatible computers utilizing current versions of Microsoft Windows, and Microsoft Office applications like Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and other related programs.
- Write correspondence in military format, when necessary.
-Relocation is not included.
-E-verify used to verify employment eligibility.
?We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law."
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Stennis Space Center, MS USA
Zip Code: 39529
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 0 times