LIESS - Theater Engagement Officer
for RMGS, Inc. in Stennis Space Center, MS USA
RMGS is a US Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) focused on providing security, training, safety, logistics, technology, and consulting services to Federal, State, and local government clients worldwide.
Minimum requirements for position
- Currently hold a verifiable SECRET security clearance vetted through JPAS.
- Possess a valid MS state driver?s license.
- Must meet one of the following criteria:
- Minimum 10 years? experience.
- BS/BA in Education, Business Management, Engineering or Instructional Development and minimum 7 years? experience.
- Minimum 10 years? of NSW Operational Chief level or higher.
- Minimum 5 years? experience with the Security Assistance Program.
- Able to effectively coordinate with action officers/staffs at other agencies, commands, units, etc.
- In-depth knowledge and comprehension of military vernacular.
- Knowledge of policies and procedures pertaining to the missions and functions of NAVSCIATTS.
- Able to demonstrate working knowledge of the following Naval Instructions: OPNAVINST 5100.19 Series, Safety Precautions for Forces Afloat; OPNAVINST 3500.39 Series, Operational Risk Management; OPNAVINST 4790.4 Maintenance and Material Management (3-M) Manual; and OPNAVINST 5530.13C Arms, Ammunition and Explosives Physical Security.
- Able to access SECRET NOFORN material.
- Knowledge of Global/International geography and regional current events.
- Be physically fit and able to work in an environment that is fast-paced while completing multiple tasks, and meeting stringent timelines.
- Work alternate schedules to satisfy training requirements.
- Write correspondence in accordance with SECNAVINST 5216 Correspondence Manual, when necessary.
- Cross train with other contracted positions to fill in during absences.
- Proficient to perform data entry on IBM-compatible computers utilizing current versions of Microsoft Windows, and Microsoft Office applications like Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other related programs.
- Spanish fluency desirable.
The Theater Engagement Officer provides coordination, leadership, planning, and execution of all command contingency and mobilization of title 10 and title 22 events. This position acts as a liaison to the country teams, TSOC representatives, MLEs, etc. for engagement matters and reports directly to the Operations Officer. Assists in scheduling and tracking all overseas deployments involving active duty and contractor personnel and equipment. These positions require seasoned NSW/SPECOPS operation/leadership level experience.
-Relocation is not included.
?We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law."
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Stennis Space Center, MS USA
Zip Code: 39529
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 0 times