for Chauvel & Glatt, LLP in San Mateo, CA USA
Peninsula law firm is seeking an association position for its litigation practice. The position will provide hands on support for challenging and interesting legal assignments. This position demands excellent business judgment, strategic thinking and the ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Active Membership in the California State Bar is Required
- Minimum (3) three years litigation experience (please do not apply if less than three years)
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal skills, with a keen ability to interface with clients with diverse background
- Must be a self-starter with superior organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple assignments
- Manage projects effectively, with team-oriented approach
- Maintain awareness of upcoming deadlines and proactively anticipate and complete necessary tasks
- Participate in strategy communications with clients
- Report to clients regarding significant developments
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with current clients and prospective clients
- Bilingual a plus
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established firm that offers interesting work, great prospects and a collaborative working environment.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter, resume and salary expectations. Please referenceLitigation Attorneyin the subject line of your e-mail.
Job Type: Full-time