London 3rd Line Support Engineer
for Edge Technology Group in London, WV USA
Client Support Services ?CSS? is our Global 24x7x365 Support Services line of business, held responsible for the 1-3<sup>rd</sup> line support of all Global customer incidents. CSS is divided into a number of operational sub functions, with extremely experienced support professionals operating within our Client Remote Services, Client Site Services, and 3<sup>rd</sup> Line teams. This group is responsible for all customer on-site and remote break\fix support, in addition to the monitoring and maintenance of all regional customer IT Infrastructure, circuits, and connectivity.
This individual will have very broad exposure in all major subsets of IT Infrastructure, and will be responsible for nurturing and developing talent throughout the entire CSS team and all other sub functions. Reporting into the 3<sup>rd</sup> Line Team Lead, the 3<sup>rd</sup> line Support Engineer will be considered a technical specialist within the CSS group, and this position therefore requires high levels of professionalism, strong problem solving skills and the ability to quickly learn new technologies. Edge Technology Group are a ?Cloud First? company, and all applicants will have direct exposure and experience with Microsoft Office 365. Other Cloud platforms such as Microsoft Azure, Google, & AWS are also of benefit.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5 years plus experience in providing IT Support within a business environment where high levels or service and technical expertise were required.
- 3 years or more experience of Microsoft Azure, Office 365, and AWS support and management.
- VMWare ESXi (Good understanding on how ESX works and comfortable managing datastores, building virtual machines, troubleshooting virtual machine issues)
- Exposure to storage ? SAN & NAS (Nimble storage, ISCSI, creation and extension of luns)
- Exchange 2010/2013/2016 (Dags, migrations, mailbox moves, mail flow, web services, ssl certificates)
- Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 (Building, troubleshooting, installing)
- AD / DHCP / DNS (Deep understanding of AD)
- PowerShell scripting
- Citrix (XenApp, XenDesktop, StoreFront, Netscaler)
- VMWare Horizon View
- Redhat Linux Administration
- Microsoft SQL Administration
- Working knowledge of Win7, Win10, and server exposure.
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP protocols.
- Working Knowledge of routers, firewalls & switches.
- Working knowledge of applications, especially advanced in Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong diagnostic / troubleshooting skills, must have an interest in IT.
- Strong communication and customer service skills across all levels of the organisation.
- Ability to work independently, and demonstrated self-direction / self-starter.
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment.
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: London, WV USA
Zip Code: 25126
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 0 times