London Remote Services Engineer
for Edge Technology Group in London, WV USA
Client Support Services ? Client Remote Support Engineer
Client Support Services ?CSS? is our Global 24x7x365 Support Services line of business, held responsible for the 1-3<sup>rd</sup> line support of all Global customer incidents. CSS is divided into a number of operational sub functions, with extremely experienced support professionals operating within our Client Remote Services, Client Site Services, and 3<sup>rd</sup> Line teams. This group is responsible for all customer on-site and remote break\fix support, in addition to the monitoring and maintenance of all regional customer IT Infrastructure, circuits, and connectivity.
Client Remote Support Engineers work within our Remote Services sub function, and are responsible for all 1<sup>st</sup>-3<sup>rd</sup> line remote break\fix customer support. This is a very customer facing role, and this individual will have experienced and developed communication skills in equal measure to technical ability. Remote support will be provided via shift patterns, and permanently based on site at our regional London office. Those within this team are responsible for setting the very best impression of the firm, and this position therefore requires high levels of professionalism, strong problem solving skills and the ability to quickly learn new technologies.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 2 years plus experience in providing IT Support within a business environment where high levels or service and technical expertise were required
- Strong diagnostic / troubleshooting skills , must have an interest in IT
- Strong communication and customer service skills across all levels of the organisation
- Ability to work independently , and demonstrated self-direction / self-starter
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast paced environment
- Working knowledge of Win7, Win10, and server exposure.
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP protocols
- Understanding of routers, firewalls & switches
- Working knowledge of applications, especially advanced in Outlook, Excel, and Word & PowerPoint.
- PowerShell scripting
- GPO creation / modification
- Installing, activating software such as full Microsoft suites and Bloomberg etc.
- Support mobile devices ( IPhone, IPad & Android ) often to enable high level business users who may be travelling remotely
- Build , deploy & repair hardware
- Monitoring systems (PRTG) . Support ongoing desk functionality as part of overall systems monitoring and support
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: London, WV USA
Zip Code: 25126
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 0 times