London Support Desk Engineer (Client Support Services)
for Edge Technology Group in London, WV USA
Client Support Services (CSS) support desk engineers are responsible for taking direction from the executive & regional management teams, and adhering to the responsibilities as outlined below. CSS Operatives are responsible for front line 1<sup>st</sup> ? 2<sup>nd</sup> line remote support, and will act as project resources for the Professional Services team. CSS support desk engineers are our first point of call when dealing with client incidents and requests. Those within this team are responsible for setting the very best first impression possible when speaking with clients.
Support desk responsibilities:
- Daily management of all assigned Connectwise services items, providing daily updates to all tickets, and providing regular Clients updates.
- Ensure that SLAs are upheld, and that the regional support operation maintains a high level of standards and service.
- Ensure that all communication within Connectwise service items and any verbal or written correspondence is clear and concise.
- Limit repeat service incidents.
- Adhere to all standards and processes as outlined by the Support Manager.
- Innovate, inspire and lead by example.
- Treat others as you expect to be treated.
- Ensure that Connectwise is used correctly for; Accurate and daily ticket updates; Accurate and daily billing information; Accurate engineer work roles and work types per incident; Accurate client information.
- Support your colleagues, your Manager and the Executive Team.
- Work hard to build relationships in order to retain and further all fixed on-site support engagements.
The Support Desk Engineer assists clients with their trading floor-centric computer desktop systems and is the first point of contact for all tickets or phone calls. This position requires high levels of professionalism, strong problem solving skills and the ability to quickly learn new technologies.
- Act as visible and critical front line interface to our full range of largely hedge fund clients. Communicate and provide direct support to all levels of IT management and staff, as well as non-IT business professionalism.
- Must utilise strong technical troubleshooting support to resolve day to day technical issues and implementing monitoring and patching.
- Work closely with engineers across all disciplines, including Desktop Support, Systems and Network Engineering.
- Provide meticulous attention to detail and follow through to ensure all tickets are effectively resolved.
- Installing and activating software such as full Microsoft suites and Bloomberg etc.
- Support mobile devices (iphone, ipad and android) often to enable high level business users who may be travelling remotely.
- Support user requests relating to Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, Win7, Win10 and basic networking.
- Build, deploy and repaid hardware.
- Monitoring systems (PRTG). Support ongoing desk functionality as part of overall systems monitoring and support.
Desired skills and experience:
- 2 years + experience in providing IT support within a business environment where high level of service and technical expertise is required.
- Strong diagnostic/ troubleshooting skills. Must have an interest in IT.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate self direction.
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast paced environment.
- Working knowledge of Win7, Win10 and server exposure.
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP protocols.
- Understanding of routers, firewalls and switches.
- Working knowledge of applications ? Advanced in Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- PowerShell scripting.
- GPO creation/ modification.
Powered by JazzHR
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: London, WV USA
Zip Code: 25126
Posted on: 02/06/2020
Viewed: 0 times