for Juggle Jobs in London, WV USA
Full time with flex
We are searching for an energetic and full qualified Management Accountant to join a well established software company for banks/financial institutions.
The main purpose of this role is to support the Group FC in ensuring the Finance Function fulfils its obligations within the business. The Financial Accountant will be responsible for the production of the monthly management accounts, variance analysis and commentary to the budgets and forecast, the filing of the VAT, GST in Australia, assist in the Audit of the yearly statutory accounts, preparation of the corporation tax returns.
- Review and ensure application of appropriate internal controls and financial procedures
- Ensure month end processes are performed to enable the production of accurate and complete management accounts including monthly journal postings, accruals, prepayments, accrued and deferred revenue.
- Preparation of consolidated management accounts, variance analysis to budgets and commentary on variances.
- Preparation of Balance Sheet reconciliations on a monthly basis
- Review other month-end losing activities including other general ledger accounts and overhead cost allocation in line with intercompany agreements as appropriate
- Review and enhance any relevant financial and accounting systems, processes, tools and control systems as appropriate
- Preparation and submission of statutory returns (VAT, EC sales list, GST in Australia, corporation tax, etc)
- Review the cashbooks and ensure that they are up to date
- Assist the FC to produce cash flow projections and assist with cash flow management
- Preparation of annual financial statements in compliance with UKGAAP
- Review and update accounting policy manual as appropriate to the Group
- Assist in the year end external audit, preparing for the audit and solving audit queries.
- Oversee the credit control process of the company along with the business
- Oversee the payment runs done by Finance assistants
- Maintain the Fixed assets register
- Assist the FC on an ad hoc basis on any projects that may arise
- To recommend and suggest any process improvements
- Bachelor?s Degree
- ACA/ CIMA/ ACCA qualified
- Knowledge of UK and International GAAP preferred
- 2-3 years PQE
- Experience in dealing with end to end month end process and production of a management pack
- Experience in a year end audit with an external top 10 auditor
- Experience with consolidation of monthly account
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: London, WV USA
Zip Code: 25126
Posted on: 01/09/2020
Viewed: 2 times