Marketing and Office Manager, ETHIC Intelligence
for The Red Flag Group in Paris, ME USA
ETHIC Intelligence is a certification agency specialized in anti-corruption. We certify corruption prevention programs for companies of all size and all sectors. Based in Paris, we operate worldwide through an international network of auditors.
ETHIC Intelligence was founded in 2001, by a former member of the Secretary General Office of the OECD. The agency, in its early years, designed the first anti-corruption standard based on relevant legal requirements and international best practices.
The unique expertise and broad international experience of ETHIC Intelligence in anti-corruption benchmarking, enables it to deliver anti-corruption certification, assessment and training services adapted to every organization?s needs worldwide.
On 1st October 2018, The Red Flag Group, a global business intelligence and technology firm, acquired ETHIC Intelligence. The agency remains an independent company within The Red Flag Group but relies on its Support Teams.
Marketing and Office Manager working in Ethic?s Head Office in Paris will be responsible for some office management tasks but mostly carrying out marketing activities with a 360 approach (digital, communication and event management). The Marketing and Office Manager will work in close coordination with the various departments of Ethic Intelligence and The Red Flag Group in an international environment. The position entails travel to attend and organize Compliance industry events, for about 10% of the time.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- CRM management (ZOHO + Dynamics)
- Website (Joomla/Shopify ? publication and update of contents, coordination with external suppliers for SEO/SMO)
- Coordination of digital marketing: on-line advertising, social media, ZOHO campaigns
- Taking care of communication/ preparing marketing materials (brochures)
- Organizing events: trainings, webinars, annual conference at OECD conference center and other client/partner events
- Office Management:
Supplier management: IT & security, auditors, etc.
Administrative work related to training activities
Management of the office supplies
- Coordination with The Red Flag Group Support Teams: Finance, HR, Sales and Marketing
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Proficiency in English
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a relevant field (e.g. marketing, office management) is required
- Good organization skills and flexibility
- Ability to carry out complex tasks in a timely manner
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to travel for business
- Knowledge of the Compliance industry will be a plus
How to Apply
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Interested parties are invited to send their resume and cover letter (optional) and CV in English through to The Red Flag Group Recruitment Portal.
Applicants who are not invited for interviews within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful and should consider their application filed for future reference.
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Paris, ME USA
Zip Code: 04271
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 0 times