Marketing Assistant (Internship)
for The Red Flag Group in Krakow, WI USA
Looking for a first opportunity to work in a fast-changing multicultural environment?
The Red Flag Group is a business intelligence and technology firm that helps clients make better decisions in selecting key stakeholders. We create customised and integrated compliance and risk solutions that add value to our client?s businesses.
The Red Flag Group?s focus is helping companies select great business partners, suppliers, customers and employees and avoiding costly mistakes. Over 900 major companies around the world trust The Red Flag Group to select their business partners and provide ratings, research and advice on risk.
- Over 200 qualified compliance professionals
- Over 100 technology-development professionals
- Projects and experience in 194 countries
- Expertise in 45 languages
- 15 global offices across five continents
- 12 years of profitable operations acting for large American, European and Asian multinational corporations
We are seeking a Marketing Intern to help drive our marketing activities for the EMEA. The intern will be working closely with our event and digital marketing team as well as the some of the regional sales team. This individual must be an energetic and proactive Intern who is passionate about all things marketing to join our EMEA team on a full or part-time basis. This candidate will assist the team with various field marketing activities to ensure that awareness and lead goals are met by performing key duties. As part of this internship, the candidate can expect to receive hands-on, practical marketing, communications and sales experience with a chance to build their portfolio with real-world work samples.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Assisting in the coordination, planning, designing, and executing of integrated marketing campaigns that drives sales and increase inbound leads using various channels.
- Support planning, executing and following up for lead generation events e.g. webinars and roundtables hosted by The Red Flag Group.
- CRM cleanup and sales follow up ? Assist in the Search Engine Optimization activities
- Assistance in executing global marketing program and marketing events
- Assist in conducting market research where necessary to guide product development or to validate early product concepts, as well as arm sales regarding competitors and competitive information.
- Assist with Website and Social Media updates
- Driving key metrics and goals measured weekly through reports
- Support the EMEA Marketing team with daily tasks and projects
- Assist with various marketing and promotional activities (potential for event planning, social media, content, email marketing and more)
- Assist with lead management and miscellaneous sales support
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Attending or graduated a reputable University or Trade Program and currently working on completion of bachelor?s degree in related field such Marketing, Communications or equivalent
- Valid student's status
- Very good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, analytical skills and ability to multi-task on multiple projects at various stages of completion and drive them to completion
- A self-starter with ability to exercise independent judgment
- Proficient on basic computer programs such as Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects, adapt quickly to change and meet strict deadlines
- High standard of ethics and awareness of confidentiality
- The ability to work independently and with minimal supervision, demonstrated ability to use initiative and be a self-starter
- Confidence and the ability to foster strong working relationships with colleagues across the globe
- Possess the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- And all-rounder that has done events, digital marketing campaigns and other marketing activities is a plus
- 6 months long, paid internship
- Multicultural and dynamic work environment
- Brand new office close to the city center
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility of further permanent cooperation
- If you are interested send us your resume through our Recruitment Portal.
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Krakow, WI USA
Zip Code: 54137
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 0 times