Marketing Campaign Manager
for PayJunction in Santa Barbara, CA USA
At PayJunction, the marketing function is about personal growth, teamwork and developing your skills. You will join an in-house marketing team managed by the director of marketing, collaborate with other departments like support, engineering, and, most commonly, business development. You will also work closely with outside contractors.
As a campaign manager, you'll learn to set strategies that map to an execution plan, and be responsible for the definition, design and execution of your programs.
You?ll be given the opportunity to work across the various markets we target, including direct sales, channel sales and partnerships. Over time, you'll rotate across these areas for broader marketing experience and exposure to the business.
Your campaigns will target prospective buyers, create awareness, generate leads and nurture them to purchase. You will be constantly evaluating marketing technologies, experimenting and optimizing different tactics to meet pipeline and revenue goals.
Our campaign managers are analytical and make data-driven decisions spanning paid media, email, web, search and webinars.
- Meet quarterly MQL lead quotas
- Work collaboratively to define and design demand campaigns for the sales organizations
- Establish a purpose for the campaigns: Goals, objectives, strategies to achieve the goal.
- Perform research on specific markets to understand the segmentation, personas, preferences, business issues & behaviors in their job. With this data, you will set/refine strategies and marketing mix
- Brief the other marketing, sales, bus dev reps on your campaign plans. Take inputs and refine accordingly.
- Identify the resources needed to build the campaign elements and collateral.
- Define the resources and tools for BDRs to use in preparing for follow up.
- Campaign execution: including sales follow up workflow with the appropriate tools. .
- Define and utilize reports on the progress of campaign execution. From the reports, build interpretive analysis of the results and propose mitigating actions.
- Listen to outreach call recordings from your campaign and assess if new content or tools are needed to advance the lead qualification process.
- Understand the applied marketing mix (ads, email, web, online, events) and what to modify in the mix for best results. Specific to online marketing, understand the details of the execution across PPC, search, organic search, follow me ads, etc.
- Read and interpret web analytics to improve campaign results.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor?s degree in sales, marketing, business administration or similar.
- 3-4 years? experience creating and executing effective B2B marketing campaigns.
- Knowledge of product marketing and demand generation functions.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to interpret data, identify trends, and analyze program effectiveness.
- Expertise in digital marketing channels such as PPC, webinars, email marketing, SEO, SEM.
- Expertise in Google Analytics plus working knowledge of HubSpot (or a comparable marketing automation software) and Salesforce. Digitally savvy (active in daily life and highly engaged in social media).
- Experience working with vendors and agencies on creative and technology.
- Exceptional verbal, interpersonal and written creative skills.
- Self-starter, who can work independently and proactively to resolve issues, take ownership of tools, processes & reporting.
- Occasional business travel for events
- Ability to foster teamwork at all levels of the organization.
Founded in 2000 by three UCSB graduates without a single dollar of outside investment, PayJunction has gone from bootstrapped to billions in processing. Initially profiting only pennies on every dollar, PayJunction, with a team of over 3,000 nationwide, now transacts over $5 billion dollars annually for tens of thousands of clients.
As the leading developer of paperless payment software, PayJunction has eliminated the need to file away paper receipts, ultimately increasing productivity and reducing costs for small and medium sized businesses, but more importantly, reducing the carbon footprint of an entire industry. PayJunction takes pride in its design and engineering. We believe computer science is an art; it just happens to be the brush we use to paint our product with innovation and effectiveness.
Our brand was built with a long-term vision, our goal is to be a generational tech company and our integrity is the foundation of our success. PayJunction values long-term relationships over short-term profit. The owners still head day-to-day operations for the company, and are as dedicated to fostering the culture as they are to developing the product. PayJunction is a place where you can refine your skills in a supportive environment where wellness and work-life balance aren?t just said, they?re practiced.
- Health, dental and vision paid 100%
- 401k with 6% match
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity to be part of a company that is changing a whole industry
- Opportunity for growth within the company
- Bright and open office in downtown Santa Barbara
- Catered Friday lunches and stocked kitchen
- Free onsite fitness classes
- Collaborative work spaces with Herman Miller chairs and multiple monitors
- Dog friendly
- Kombucha on tap
- We value long-term relationships over short-term profit.
- We are building something that will last longer than us.
- We are passionate about our work and inspired by our team.
- We create products that improve the lives of our customers.
- We build green technology that costs less than our prospective clients pay now.
- We are constantly innovating.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, see and hear. The employee frequently is required to sit; stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms and requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies up to 20 pounds.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. PayJunction reserves the right to conduct background and/or credit checks on all of its potential employees.
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Santa Barbara, CA USA
Zip Code: 93101
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 0 times