for Juggle Jobs in London, WV USA
Mission Driven Recruitment Platform
PT or FT
We are searching for a bright and intuitive Marketing Executive preferably with Saas experience to join an exciting mission driven start up in the recruitment space.
You?ll need experience of lean digital marketing including strategy, building, managing and writing content, managing campaigns and website CMS.
You?ve got strong communication skills (both oral and written) with the ability to articulate complex ideas to a range of audiences.
You?re data-oriented with an analytical mindset.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Collate and manage content for Seedrs/Crowdfunding campaign
- Oversee a social media strategy
- Help manage and maintain the organisation?s support/help website(s)
- Write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter
- Help track and analyse website traffic flow to marketing content, and provide regular internal reports
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns
- Work on printed material to supplement online products
- Potentially attend product launches and networking events
- Oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management
- Support an offline PR strategy
- Editing and writing skills: You may need to devise and edit content for various digital platforms.
- Speaking skills: These will mainly be deployed internally. You will need to be able to explain coherently to others and liaise with the rest of the team, and "manage up"
- Basic MS Office or Google Suite skills required
- Experience using ASANA, Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, Twitter, Medium, Google Analytics, useful but not a pre-requisite
- Good general digital and online skills/digital literacy a pre-requisite
- Project management skills: good at handling time-sensitive projects and working to deadlines
- Ability to organise your own work and time based on business priorities described to you
- Ambition to learn new things
- Ability and enjoyment in problem solving and taking responsibility to get things done no matter what
- Small, friendly team with no office politics ? people are focused on delivery and honest interactions; all ideas are welcome, there are no **** suggestions or questions
- Flexible working ? people work long hours and deliver but on a flexible basis
- Experience at the ground level of an early stage venture backed startup which is committed to moving fast
- Nice office environment with good lights levels and warehouse style space
- Autonomy to deliver and take on as much responsibility as you are able
- No ceiling to the career path ? if you deliver you can jump up the rungs of the ladder fast
Powered by JazzHR
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: London, WV USA
Zip Code: 25126
Posted on: 02/12/2020
Viewed: 0 times