Marketing Social Media Manager
for Grenzebach Glier and Associates in Chicago, IL USA
The Marketing Social Media Manager (the ?Manager?) is a key member of the firm?s Marketing team, reporting directly to the Vice President. The Manager is responsible for developing and maintaining GG+A?s social media collaboration platform ? creating/editing content, implementing best practices and protocols, and closely collaborating with the Business Development team and client-facing Consultants to enhance the firm?s brand identity, subject matter expertise and marketplace eminence.
The Manager will be passionate about the mission of the firm, live the core values established by leadership, and support a high performance culture that engages, motivates and focuses the firm?s consulting talent in pursuit of profitable growth.
- Works closely with consulting staff and subject matter experts to develop original posts for LinkedIn and Twitter that support GGA strategy, adhere to brand guidelines, and advance organizational goals (i.e. generate leads, support recruitment efforts)
- Creates and executes a comprehensive social media plan and content calendar
- Develops social media tips and guidelines to broaden reach and enhance social media engagement
- Works directly with consultants to help them use social media to further individual and firm marketing goals
- Launches and manages a collaboration platform for consultants to review, approve, comment, and communicate about posts developed on their behalf
- Manages and updates Google alerts to identify client and industry news to be featured in social media
- Edits thought leadership, webinar content, blogs, etc. into social media posts
- Writes content for outbound email/HubSpot campaigns (external and internal)
- Manages digital advertising, and monitors and reports analytics
- Creates videos and leads efforts to use video to improve the impact of social/digital content
- Other duties within the Marketing department as assigned by the Vice President
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Efficiently manage competing deadlines and respond quickly to shifting demands
- Effectively deal with ambiguity and manage multiple priorities in a demanding, fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to consistently demonstrate self-direction, diplomacy, and a professional demeanor in dealing with colleagues, clients and vendors
- Tactful, courteous, and comfortable interacting with high-level professionals
- Ability to translate ambiguous objectives into clear, actionable plans
- Motivated self-starter with the desire to learn more about the nonprofit sector and help our clients advance their missions
- Functional domain knowledge; i.e. understanding of advancement, development and fundraising business models, decision makers and spending cycles
- Bachelor?s degree (or equivalent experience) required, preferably in marketing, communications, or similar discipline
- 5+ years of social media management experience
- Experience within a B2B environment, professional services firm and/or nonprofit domain is preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
GG+A is a full-service philanthropic management consulting firm with over 50 years of industry- defining leadership in helping our clients realize the full potential of their missions through resource generation. Our primary mission is to assist our clients in the substantial improvement and acceleration of their fundraising programs. We seek to align those programs with the institution?s core mission and ensure their sustainability.
GG+A is an international resource for data-driven best practices in fundraising, engagement, and advancement. We provide counsel to a global constituency of nonprofits, specifically in the areas of higher education, academic medicine/health care, independent schools, arts & culture, and select human services institutions and charities.
GG+A embodies a high-performance and entrepreneurial culture. We are client-centric, rigorous and data-driven in our practices, and committed to responding swiftly and effectively to client needs and requirements. We offer a challenging environment and seek intelligent, energetic, and self-motivated individuals who are achievement-oriented and demonstrate high integrity.
Powered by JazzHR
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Chicago, IL USA
Zip Code: 60604
Posted on: 12/28/2019
Viewed: 0 times