Master Data Management Architect
for Cervello Inc in New York, NY USA
The Master Data Management Architect will work with project and business leaders to identify master data management requirements; design, develop, implement, and maintain master data solutions; lead the overall direction and execution of key data quality strategies; supervise the master data management team; and prioritize the team's workload. The individual in this role must have strong interpersonal and communication skills as well as have the ability to prioritize, organize and coordinate simultaneous projects and tasks.
- 5+ years of relevant data management consulting (master data, metadata, data architecture, data governance, data quality, and data modeling)
- 5+ years working with best-of-breed MDM technologies
- 5+ years of experience leading technical teams and designing MDM solutions end-to-end
- Deep expertise in microservices, REST and SOAP APIs
- Experience installing and deploying MDM solutions in a cloud environment using modern approaches, such as containerization
- Experience with all MDM deployment models; registry, centralized, consolidated, etc.
- Extensive experience in with different business domains and complex domain relationships
- Well versed in Product, Supplier, Customer, and Employee domains
- Experience with Tibco EBX/Orchestra and Reltio preferred
- Experience with products like Collibra, Alation, or Informatica preferred
- Extensive experience leading complex data management engagements
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
ABOUT US: OUR WORKPLACE IS FUN AND FAST-PACED
We are Cervello. A leading professional services firm dedicated to helping progressive enterprises dramatically improve business analytics. We are an elite team of functional and technical experts focused at the convergence of Enterprise Performance Management, Data Management and Business Intelligence Technologies.
The culture here is cool and cutting edge. The environment is casual and conducive to collaboration and problem solving. It?s the perfect balance of freedom and accountability. If you?re at the top of your game and want to be part of something great ? join us!
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: New York, NY USA
Zip Code: 10011
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 0 times