for Total Access Urgent Care (TAUC) in Saint Peters, MO USA
<iframe allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ysDZ6VdzJlU" width="560"></iframe>
Total Access Urgent Care (TAUC) has been proudly providing top-ranked patient care for St. Louis communities since 2008. TAUC (pronounced "talk") began with the belief that patients should have access to fast, friendly, and affordable care. We have state-of-the-art onsite digital X-ray, CT scan, Ultrasound, EKG, and common laboratory assays. Our services include IV hydration and medication administration, laceration suturing, reduction and splinting minor fractures and dislocations, and abscess drainage. We strive to show the world how healthcare can be delivered.
- Who: We are looking for Full-Time Teammates. Are you friendly and do you work hard? Excellent.
- Pay: Start at $13-14/hr, can be $16-19+ within 2 years for time and performance achievements.
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, Free care at TAUC locations, 401(k), PTO, Gym membership.
- Culture: Join the best team in St. Louis. Fast, friendly, affordable healthcare.
- Schedule: Flexible schedule - can have certain weekday(s) off for classes, family, etc.
- Hours: Most shifts are 8a-8p, some are 6a-2p or 2p-10p. Work 3-4 days per week, alternating weekends/holidays.
- Locations: Most shifts at your closest 5 locations, plus some shifts at our main location in Rock Hill.
- Growth: Performance opportunities for you to learn, achieve, and earn more.
- Impact: You will make a difference in our patients' lives every day you come to work.
- Response: We promise to email you back within 7 days. What are you waiting for? Feel free to apply today.
TAUC recognizes there is a range of Medical Assistant programs. Graduates from programs that are accredited by the CAAHEP or ABHES which are typically 1-2 years in length, with both classroom and clinical components, start at the $14.00 MA base. Those with national certification from the AAMA (CMA) or AMT (RMA) also qualify for the $14.00 MA Base. Those who have successfully completed shorter programs, such as EMT (licensed in the state of Missouri), CCMA, or any MA program that is not accredited by the CAAHEP or ABHES, start at the $13.00 EMT, CCMA, or MA base. Whether starting at $13 or $14, MAs at TAUC can be at $16-19/hr within 2 years based on time and performance achievements.
- Learn and practice more skills because you are trained and trusted with a wider scope of practice including IVs, EKGs, and splinting
- Triage patients to differentiate between immediate and less urgent care
- Take patient vital signs and communicate patient needs and patient status to the providers
- Apply splints and wound dressings, prepare and maintain supplies and equipment for treatments including sterilization
- Serve as a resource for other clinical staff
- Medical Assistant (MA or CMA).
- Full-Time (3-4 days a week)
- 8-hour and 12-hour shifts, including evenings (no overnights), alternate weekends, alternate holidays
- Driver's License
- Minimum age requirement of 18 years old
- Able to work under sometimes fast-paced conditions
- Check out our Google Reviews. We love what we do.
- Clear, consistent path for higher pay by earning achievements for performance and positivity
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Short Term Disability insurance
- Free care for you, your spouse, and children (18 years and younger) at all TAUC locations
- 401(k) plan with both employer match and profit sharing
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Free Gym Membership
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Leadership and growth opportunities
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees and patients.
Join the Best Team. Apply today.
Powered by JazzHR
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Saint Peters, MO USA
Zip Code: 63376
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 0 times
More Jobs Like This One
Total Access Urgent Care (TAUC) in Saint Louis, MO
St. Louis Heart and Vascular in Bridgeton, MO
Mercy in Ballwin, MO
Total Access Urgent Care in O Fallon, MO
Total Access Urgent Care in Nordstrom, MO
Mercy in Nordstrom, MO
HealthStaff Pro in Venice, IL
Mercy in Nordstrom, MO
HealthStaff Pro in St Louis, MO