Medical Sales Representative
for SPEAR Physical Therapy in New York, NY USA
?Medical Sales Representative
SPEAR Physical Therapy
SPEAR Physical Therapy is the APTA's- private practice section- National Practice of the Year! SPEAR is one of the fastest-growing and most progressive physical therapy companies in New York City. We consistently receive 5-star Yelp! reviews for our customer service, due in large part to our talented and dedicated team members. Our company values (or our SPEAR-IT Standards) are Service, Passion, Empathy, Accountability, Respect, Integrity, and Teamwork. The people we take on board live and breathe our values every day, which helps SPEAR impact the lives of over 150,000 New Yorkers a year. We have recently been named the ?Nations Top Physical Therapy Company? by the Private Practice Section of the American Physical Therapy Association. This award has never been won by another New York company and is awarded to less than .01% of all physical therapy companies in the nation. SPEAR has also been awarded the ?Leadership Development Award? by the New York Physical Therapy Association for a company that exemplifies the spirit, creation and implementation of leadership development. Also, SPEAR was selected to ring the bell at the New York Stock Exchange during National Small Business week.
SPEAR?s Sales Liaison supports the Physical Therapy and MD outreach team in establishing relationships with doctors and other referral sources within our network. The individual in this role seeks to cultivate strong relationships with a large variety of referral sources and works closely with Clinical Directors, Therapists and the Marketing team to strategize and support the organization's outreach efforts.
- Nurture Referral Sources: Seek out 35 high quality interactions (via phone, email or face to face meetings) with referring physicians.
- Manage and Update all MD office Lists- Keep 100% of MD office PT Referral lists updated with current SPEAR Locations and correct contact information.
- Collateral Distribution- Make sure all referring physician/physician groups are updated with the most current SPEAR marketing collateral and SPEAR PT specialty program lists.
- Identify New Referral Sources ? Identify 5 new referral sources per week and make initial contact to setup meeting.
- SPEAR Referral & Highrise ? Input all new providers email, phone and addresses on Highrise. Update and Maintain 100% of doctor information on Highrise, IE: email, phone, address and MD preferences.
- Meet Referral Targets: Support the clinical team in achieving set monthly referral targets.
- Continued Education ? Monitoring all MD Groups and Healthcare Networks for CEU courses and talks, manage a CEU calendar, send out email notifications a month prior to upcoming CEU courses.
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: New York, NY USA
Zip Code: 10016
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 0 times