Meet & Greeter - Edinburgh
for GuestReady in Edinburgh, IN USA
Hi, we are GuestReady, a global short-term and vacation-rental management company! We provide professional services to real estate investors, hosts, as well as guests. Featured in TechCrunch (http://tcrn.ch/2b9gFNa), our mission is to take the hassle out of short-term rentals. Any operations that are related to turning over guests and optimise listings to incur a maximum yield for the host are handled by us.
GuestReady is co-founded by seasoned entrepreneurs and operates in Europe and Asia.
We are looking to hire a freelance meet and greeter who can check our guests into our homes over Edinburgh. This is flexible work where the check ins are paid on a per job basis.
The job requires the following:
- ? A presentable and friendly person, ideally having experience working in customer service/ hospitality
- ? Willing to travel in Edinburgh to homes in various locations
- ? Local knowledge of tourist activities, bars and restaurants
- ? Reliable and trustworthy as you will be carrying keys to our homes
- ? Able to explain how to use appliances and heating in the home
- ? Able to troubleshoot appliances and heating/ hot water if there are minor problems
- ? Flexible working hours. We currently check guests into homes usually between the hours of 8am-12 midnight, all days of the week.
- ? Ideally a fan of the sharing economy and AirBnb platform
This job will suit a freelance worker or uni student who has flexible schedules and wants to earn some extra money.
Each check in pays 10 per hour (30 from 10pm to 8am). As part of each job you would need to collect a key in a location near the home and drop it back after the check in/check out. Travel cost is NOT included in the position.
Please send me a brief response outlining your interest, your availability and other commitments and why we should hire you!
Powered by JazzHR
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Edinburgh, IN USA
Zip Code: 46124
Posted on: 02/06/2020
Viewed: 0 times