Meet & Greeter - Manchester
for GuestReady in Manchester, MA USA
Hi, we are GuestReady, a global short-term and vacation-rental management company! We provide professional services to real estate investors, hosts, as well as guests. Featured in TechCrunch (http://tcrn.ch/2b9gFNa), our mission is to take the hassle out of short-term rentals. Any operations that are related to turning over guests and optimise listings to incur a maximum yield for the host are handled by us.
GuestReady is co-founded by seasoned entrepreneurs and operates in Europe and Asia.
We are looking to hire a freelance meet and greeter who can check our guests into our homes over Manchester. This is flexible work where the check-ins are paid on a per job basis.
The job requires the following:
- ? A presentable and friendly person, ideally having experience working in customer service/ hospitality
- ? Willing to travel in Manchester to homes in various locations
- ? Local knowledge of tourist activities, bars and restaurants
- ? Reliable and trustworthy as you will be carrying keys to our homes
- ? Able to explain how to use appliances and heating in the home
- ? Able to troubleshoot appliances and heating/ hot water if there are minor problems
- ? Flexible working hours. We currently check guests into homes usually between the hours of 8am-12 midnight, all days of the week.
- ? Ideally a fan of the sharing economy and Airbnb platform
- Having a Car or Motorbike is a very very big plus!
This job will suit a freelance worker or uni student who has flexible schedules and wants to earn some extra money.
Each check-in pays 10 per hour (30 from 10 pm to 8 am). As part of each job, you would need to collect a key in a location near the home and drop it back after the check in/check out. Travel cost is NOT included in the position.
Please send me a brief response outlining your interest, your availability and other commitments and why we should hire you!
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Manchester, MA USA
Zip Code: 01944
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 0 times