Mid-Level HUMINT Analyst (OCONUS)
for CLGT Solutions, LLC in Helotes, TX USA
Mid-Level HUMINT Analyst
CLGT Solutions, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business focused upon providing professional solutions in the areas of training and talent acquisition. This position is a current opportunity. We are currently seeking individuals to fill Full-Time Mid-Level HUMINT Analyst positions located in Afghanistan; short- and long-term deployments are available. This opportunity will require one-week mandatory CONUS training.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Will function as a part of an Afghanistan based intelligence analytical team of military and/or DoD civilian analysts in support of customer's analytical requirements
- Responsible for researching, developing, presenting, and publishing HUMINT products at the tactical and operational level; these products will relate to insurgent activities, and threats to local/regional stability as part of an overall analytical team.
- Conduct analysis of raw and fused human intelligence and counterintelligence data of insurgents who are directly linked to the acquisition, production, transportation, emplacement and employment of IEDs.
- Provides input to multiple Government requirements and objectives, assists with the analysis and production of various intelligence products, and supplies analytical support for senior military leaders.
- Attend meetings and conduct comprehensive research on complex topics independently or as a part of a larger analytical effort focusing on force protection and threat-related current events and long-term trends that could impact the supported unit?s mission.
- Responsible for HUMINT analysis related to threat awareness, force protection, indications and warnings, mission planning, target development, damage assessment, and counter-terrorism in the AOR and Afghanistan in general
Education, Experience, & Requirements
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must, at minimum, have a Top Secret, with access to Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) and be capable of gaining, and maintaining, access to NSA systems and facilities
- Must have four (4) years analytical experience within DoD; eight (8) years analytical experience required without a degree
- Must have an Associates Degree or four (4) years direct relevant intelligence analysis experience; Bachelor?s degree is preferred
- Must have former MOS 35L/M, 180A, 18F, 35D, 35E, 1N, 35F, 350F, 35A, 34A, or other equivalent specialty codes ? mid-level military enlisted or company grade officer experience) such as USMC ? 0211 Counterintelligence/Human Intelligence (CI/HUMINT) Specialist 0231 Intelligence Specialist, US Navy ? Navy Intelligence Specialist, USAF ? 1N771 Human Intelligence Specialist, 1N451 Intelligence Fusion Analyst
- Must be proficient in utilizing standard computer applications, mIRC, Jabber Chat, intelligence related automation and MS Office to support analytical efforts and product development;
- Must possess strong research, analytical, and writing skills
- Must have briefing skills to include the ability to clearly articulate information
- Must be capable of effectively operating as a member of a strategic level analytical team in the accomplishment of assessments of sources and their reporting through the corroboration of source reporting, analytic feedback, QA, and the development of HUMINT and intelligence products and assessments
- Must have prior experience utilizing ASOMS
- Experience in either IED/C-IED, CT, Afghanistan, SWA regional issues, and HUMINT/CI or military analysis is preferred
This position required you to work and live in a hazardous environment.
In order to qualify for this position, the employee must meet the customers? mandated fitness standards (currently USCENTCOM MOD 13); the customer reserves the right to approval all contract personnel for deployment. Medical screening will be performed before and during training (at the CONUS Replacement Center).
Position Type & Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Work is performed seventy-two (72) hours per week or more.
This position requires 100% travel to Afghanistan.
CLGT is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.   ;
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Helotes, TX USA
Zip Code: 78023
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 0 times