National 529 Field Representative
for Union Bank and Trust Company in Lincoln, NE USA
Position Summary: The National 529 Field Representative assists and serves financial advisors in targeted markets across the United States. Possessing effective in-person calling, customer service, and presentation skills; this individual will travel 3 weeks each month to promote the Illinois Bright Directions College Savings Program, Illinois Bright Start College Savings Program and the Alabama CollegeCounts 529 Fund to investment professionals. An individual in this position will learn and gain exposure to investments, customer service techniques, and how to develop a rapport with financial advisors.
*Under the right circumstance, we would be willing to train a hardworking, professional individual that may not necessarily have previous experience in all these areas.
- Service and promote Union Bank?s 529 Programs in targeted markets across the United States.
- Travel to meet with brokers, investment advisors, and other investment professionals with current business to strengthen and grow the relationship they have with Union Bank.
- Visit non-producing financial advisors and firms to introduce Union Banks?s 529 Programs and to encourage future utilization of the Plans.
- Schedule trips, meetings, and presentations in targeted markets across the U.S. in a manner that maximizes the Field Representative?s impact while traveling.
- When not traveling - perform out bound calls to grow business with producing advisors, and to develop new business with non-producing advisors.
- Stay informed of UBT?s 529 Programs, competing products, and the overall college savings space in order to provide a high-level of service to advisors.
- Provide ongoing call reports and updates to the 529 Group Manager.
- Understand and adhere to all bank policies, laws and regulations applicable to their role. Complete compliance training; follow internal processes and controls as required.
- Report all compliance issues, violations of law or regulations in accordance with the steps defined in bank policies.
- Regular and reliable attendance is an essential function of this position.
- Performs other job-related duties or special projects as assigned.
- Four-year college degree preferred.
- Mutual fund, investment, finance, tax or financial planning experience a plus.
- Project a strong professional image and positively promote the UBT 529 plans and customer service philosophy.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and in working with other financial software.
- Valid driver?s license with good driving record.
- Integrity and honesty
- Organized and time efficient
- Effective communicator
- Independent with good judgment
- Self-directed and takes initiative
-3 calling trips per month (36 annually) across the United States.
-Calling Month Definition (12 full calling days):
-Two weeks with 4.5 full days calling (+ day travel) + one week with 3 full days calling
Three weeks with 4 full days calling (+ day travel)
-First 8-12 weeks training at Lincoln home office ? thereafter, 1 week per month in home office
-Lifting and/or carrying up to 30 lbs. occasionally. Moderate exposure to outdoor elements or hazards.
PLEASE VIEW THE APPLICANT TERMS & CONDITIONS BEFORE PROCEEDING WITH YOUR APPLICATION.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Lincoln, NE USA
Zip Code: 68516
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 0 times