for OTC Markets Group Inc in New York, NY USA
OTC Markets Group Inc., operator of premier US financial marketplaces, is seeking a seasoned network engineering professional for our IT Operations and Infrastructure team based in New York office. The Network Engineer is responsible for supporting, troubleshooting and implementing network technology across the firm. Our clients include domestic and international companies, both public and private. This is an amazing opportunity for a passionate, dedicated individual who is comfortable multi-tasking and building relationships across the organization.
OTC Markets is proud to be named on Crain's 2018 Best Places to Work in NYC. Our newly redesigned headquarters foster an open and collaborative environment for employees and clients, utilizing more than 33,000 square feet of space. Our office is located in Brookfield Place, in the heart of the financial district, surrounded by Hudson River Park and home to luxury retail and dining establishments, featuring extensive public space and world-class amenities.
We are committed to building a company where highly talented, creative people thrive. Our Core Values are incorporated in each aspect of our Company. We encourage autonomy, professionally passionate discussions of opposing viewpoints, creativity and transparency. We all win together.
OTC Markets invests heavily in employee satisfaction and offers all of our employees a highly competitive compensation package. As a dynamic, growing company that fosters an open culture, we emphasize autonomy, responsibility, innovation and self-discipline. We are looking for someone who wants to make an impressive impact at a company known for its reputation on quality and achievement.
Our successful candidate will:
- Be a self-starter with a passion for learning and implementing new technologies
- Be willing and able to solve complex issues with a tactful approach
- Have experience with network engineering and troubleshooting in an enterprise mission-critical environment
- Have a good understanding of Information Security best practices as they pertain to networking
- Manage time sensitive projects with minimum supervision
- Be part of an on-call rotation to monitor, analyze and resolve critical network issues
- Deploy on premise networking/security platforms such as Arista, Cisco, F5 load balancing, Fortinet, as well as cloud platforms such as AWS Direct Connect and VPC networking
- Work with internal teams and external clients on firm projects
- Manage and implement network monitoring, security and alerting best practices
- Solid knowledge of BGP and multicast network protocols such as BGP, BGP VPNv4, IGMP, PIM SM, PIM DM, MSDP
- Solid knowledge of Fortinet firewall technologies such as FortiManager and FortiGate
- Solid knowledge of layer-2 technologies such as RSTP, PVST, 802.1Q, Port security, VLANs
- Solid knowledge of monitoring and alerting technologies such as SNMP, SYSLOG, IP FLOW
- Good understanding of packet analysis tools to troubleshoot complex network issues and security events such as Corvil, Netscout, Wireshark
- Good understanding of network security protocols such as ISAKMP, IPSEC, RADIUS, HTTPS, SSL, MFA, Access-lists, 802.1X
- Good understanding of F5 load-balancing technologies such as iRules, scheduling algorithms, client/server load-balancing, DNS.
Please note, we will neither sponsor nor relocate an individual for this position.
What OTC Markets offers its Team Members:
- Health insurance plans designed to meet the various coverage needs and preferences (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Flexible Spending Accounts for health, transit, parking and dependent care, as well as Healthcare Saving Accounts for qualifying plans
- Generous vacation policy in addition to 9 annual holidays observed and 5 summer Fridays
- Snacks and sodas and a very chic coffee bar
- Annual bonus and stock incentive program
- Office refreshments and company happy hours
- Monday Bagels and Friday Pizza
- Life and disability insurance, including paid parental leave
OTC Markets Group Inc. (OTCQX: OTCM) operates Open, Transparent and Connected financial markets for 10,000 U.S. and global securities. Through our OTC Link ATS, we directly link a diverse network of broker-dealers that provide liquidity and execution services for a wide spectrum of securities. We organize these securities into markets to inform investors of opportunities and risks: the OTCQX Best Market; the OTCQB Venture Market; and the OTC Pink Open Market. Our data-driven platform enables investors to easily trade through the broker of their choice at the best possible price and empowers a broad range of companies to improve the quality and availability of information for their investors. To learn more about how we create better informed and more efficient financial markets, visit www.otcmarkets.com.
OTC Link ATS is operated by OTC Link LLC, member FINRA/SIPC and SEC regulated ATS.
Come as you are and just be you. We are an equal opportunity and e-verify employer and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital status, political belief, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, genetic information, family or parental status, gender identity, pregnancy, including childbirth or related medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. We encourage applicants of all ages and backgrounds.
Please no calls or 3<sup>rd</sup> party recruiter submissions.
Applicants have rights under the federal law:
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: New York, NY USA
Zip Code: 10282
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 0 times