Network Infrastructure Lead
for Onshore Outsourcing in Crockett, TX USA
December 20<sup>th</sup>, 2019
Network Infrastructure Lead
IT Infrastructure Manager
All shifts/days as needed
IT Infrastructure Team
The IT Infrastructure Manager is responsible for:
- Planning and design of telecommunications, networks, and infrastructures to meet the organization?s or client?s needs.
- Oversee and coordinate network control operations, facilitating efficient and effective installation of equipment and provision of data communication services.
- Manage daily operations to include leading, motivating, developing, mentoring and training staff
- Driving continuous improvement actions in support of business goals
Essential Job Functions:
- Oversee the organization?s cloud computing strategy. Analyze in-house systems for potential migration to the cloud. Project the potential costs, benefits and ROI of cloud computing adoption. Manage a mix of cloud environments, i.e., public, private and hybrid cloud solutions.
- Planning, design, and implementation of telecommunications, networks, and infrastructures with a focus on cloud migration to meet the organization?s or client?s needs. Finalize technology projects on schedule, under budget and to scope.
- Supervise IT Infrastructure team members daily activities, track attendance and performance, train, develop, mentor, coach and motivate staff to drive success in meeting key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Proactively identifies corrective actions, develops and implements client specific policies and procedures to support business goals, serve client needs and implement metrics. Works with client technical teams to review processes, perform root cause analysis, identify and implement sustainable improvement opportunities and drive continuous improvement actions.
Other Job Functions:
- Ensures client staffing needs are met (work hours and shifts), approves daily/monthly time entry and time off requests in payroll system.
- Works to effectively resolve client, team lead and employee escalations in a timely manner. Engages resources as needed to resolve concerns. Maintains accurate and updated records of identified concerns, actions implemented and follow-up reviews of implemented measures to monitor effectiveness.
- Develops and presents weekly, monthly and quarterly team performance results to Onshore and client leadership. Leads client presentation/report preparation using data analysis and consolidation.
- Manage network security tools, e.g., firewall, anti-virus and intrusion detection systems.
- Identify, troubleshoot, solve and document network connectivity and performance issues.
- Monitor network performance and optimize the network for optimal speed and availability.
- Install, configure and maintain network hardware, for example, Cisco routers and switches.
- Deploy, configure and upgrade network software, such as, enterprise antivirus or diagnostics programs.
- Implement and maintain emergency backup and restore systems for mission-critical network servers.
- Regulate user access to sensitive files to protect against internal security breaches.
- Collaborate with and maintain communications with executives and department heads in the organization.
- Design, implement and enforce the policies, procedures and best practices for their IT team or department.
- Research IT solutions and make recommendations for the improvement of IT systems and IT infrastructure.
- Negotiate and approve technology vendor, outsourcing, and consultant contracts and service agreements.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor?s degree in Network Administration, Systems Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field of study
- Certification such as CompTIA's Network+, Cisco's CCNA, Microsoft certifications in Windows Server and Windows Client, or other related certification
- Established experience with Microsoft Windows Server, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft SQL server, Citrix virtual applications, Cisco networking.
- Have a working knowledge of emerging technologies relevant to cloud computing, e.g., Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI).
- Should have superior skills in team leadership, employee development and interpersonal communication.
- Should have a strong command of project management principles, procedures and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively and concisely articulate complex issues to internal/external audiences with varying levels of comprehension.
- Established dedication to quality customer service and client management.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain positive customer, employee, and peer relationships.
- Self-motivated, driven, problem solver with keen attention to detail, open to new ideas with established high standards of integrity.
- Must be available to work flexible shifts including weekends, holidays and overtime, as dictated by business need.
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Ability to organize self and others including effective scheduling, prioritization, and time management. Able to complete tasks on tight deadlines.
- Ability to excel in challenging or demanding work environments and to quickly learn new processes or needed skills.
- Certification such as Project Management Institute's PMP certification, CompTIA Project+, or other related certification.
- Understand key cybersecurity concepts and their impact on serverless resources.
- Established experience developing and coaching employees while holding them accountable to established performance criteria.
- Demonstrated experience with data analysis, report writing, and producing clear, concise presentation formats
- Proven experience and ability to lead group meetings and/or discussions with internal teams or client leadership.
- Demonstrated understanding of common Service Level Agreements (SLAs), ability to identify trends, perform root cause analysis and implement corrective and preventive actions.
- Completion of Daily Management LMS course.
- If preferred training is not complete prior to promotion into position, all elements must be completed within minimally established timeframe as directed by Service Manager.
- Must possess the mobility to work in an office environment and be able to sit or stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to maintain audio-visual discrimination and perception needed for making observations, communicating with others, reading, writing and operating office equipment with or without accommodation.
- Occasional travel may be required.
Worker is subject to irregular working hours as necessary to facilitate job duties. The ability to work any shift in a 24-hour period as needed in emergencies to meet client Statement of Work commitments. Work is generally performed in a normal office environment. Tasks may involve extended periods of time at a workstation.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Additional responsibilities may arise as necessary or as management sees fit.
Powered by JazzHR
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Crockett, TX USA
Zip Code: 75835
Posted on: 01/07/2020
Viewed: 0 times