New Business Development Executive
for itison in Glasgow, PA USA
A Sunday Times Top 100 company, itison has helped over a million members across Scotland and the North of England discover great new places to go and things to do in their cities, from five-star hotels to brand-new restaurants and local favourites.
We?re?looking for a superstar New Business Development Executive with 1 year experience, to join our first-class team!? This is an amazing opportunity to join a fantastic, fast-growing business, with excellent career progression opportunities.
We're the best, and we expect the best. We only hire super-talented, positive people who want to work at one of the country's most exciting and fastest-growing companies - if that sounds like you, read on.
Based in our state of the art HQ in Glasgow city centre, you will be part of our new business sales team, who are based in Glasgow but support with new business activity across all our cities.
You will be responsible for researching, developing and converting new business leads across our geographies, and setting up meetings for Account Managers based in each city. You?ll need to be smart, confident, organised, energetic?and brilliant at building rapport and relationships.
The role will involve pitching to new businesses over the?phone, so you'll also need to be an engaging communicator, tenacious, resilient, and fearless to boot.?
You'll be liaising with senior people in other companies, and local business owners, so we?ll expect you to be an ambassador for itison, and be both personable and professional.
Salary will be up to 24,000 per annum and an OTE up to 30,000 per annum (depending on experience)
What?s the role?
- Hunting out amazing experiences our members will love, every day
- Spotting, researching and converting new business opportunities
- Pitching itison to a range of businesses over the phone
- Securing face to face meetings for our Account Managers
- Working as part of a fast-paced, exciting and dynamic team, responsible for delivering growth for itison
Do you fit the bill?
- Up to 1 year professional work experience, ideally in a related sector and role
- Intelligent, professional and up for a challenge
- Comfortable and experienced in phone selling
- A confident and engaging communicator and brilliant at building relationships at all levels
- An excellent developer of new business, with a proven track record and a desire to be the best
- You thrive under pressure, and working to targets and deadlines
- Super-organised, adaptable and used to managing your own time and workload
- Enthusiastic, energetic and a team player ? you?ll be personally accountable for your own targets, so you need to be independent, but also bring energy and positivity to the team
Working at itison
We?re innovators, thinkers, and risk-takers. We empower our people to achieve great things. We strive to be the best, to continuously improve and push boundaries, but we never lose sight of what matters. We?ve created a positive working environment for our team: filled with possibility and excellence, promoting a healthy work-life balance with space for family and friends, celebrating everything we do and, most of all, fun.
Helping you grow
We?ve worked hard to create a culture that allows our team to succeed and grow, and we?re really proud of it.
- Mentorships with directors and senior management
- Progression opportunities based on hard work and talent, rather than age and experience
- Annual allowance to learn new skills outside work (itisoners have used this grant for everything from languages to cheese tasting and tap dancing)
Looking after our team
Our people are our greatest asset. We want you to be healthy, happy and well looked after.
- Private medical insurance
- Employee assistance programme
- Enhanced maternity/paternity benefits
- Duvet days and early or late start times
- Extra day off for your birthday
- Holiday buy scheme
- Pilates & yoga classes in our purpose-built studio at itison HQ
- Discounted gym membership
- Cereal bar and never-ending fruit bowl
It?s in our DNA to make a difference in our community. With over 1.5 million members and over 4000 businesses, we have a huge voice and we strive to use that power for good, every day.
- Every team member gets an extra day off every year to work with a charity close to their heart
- Our work with homeless charity Social Bite has raised over 2 million, helping build a homeless village and providing hundreds of thousands of hot meals
Having fun is one of our core principles and we take it seriously, in and outside of work.
- Prosecco Fridays - round off the week with a company-wide town hall and a glass of fizz (or a beer, gin, or soft drink?)
- Regular, paid socials - recent outings have included the Edinburgh Festival and Glasgow?s West End Fiesta
- Discount on itison.com and itison Venues, which includes some of Glasgow?s favourite bars and restaurants
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Glasgow, PA USA
Zip Code: 16644
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 0 times