Part Time Community Manager
for Gates Hudson in Burke, VA USA
Gates Hudson Community Management, at the Board?s direction, effectively manages the property. The Managing Agent will assume all responsibilities associated with accomplishing property objectives as set forth by the Association?s Board of Directors and GHCM?s Management Agreement. The COMMUNITY MANAGER-2 conducts all business in accordance with the Association?s governing documents and GHCM?s established policies and procedures, all Federal, State, and County Fair Housing Laws, American with Disabilities Act, and all other laws pertaining to housing.
Now hiring for a part time community manager for condo association in Burke, VA.
- Meet all reporting deadlines and maintain an activity calendar to ensure that tasks are completed.
- Maintain all office files and records in accordance with GHCM?s policy and standard business practice.
- Review mail, outside correspondence and inter-company correspondence.
- Provide clerical assistance such as typing, filing, writing of reports, answering telephones, closing out daily reports, etc.
- Board Meeting Attendance as required per Management Agreement.
- Draft the occasional request for proposals from contractors on an as needed basis.
- Submit weekly reports and an updated task list to the Board of Directors.
- Perform any additional duties assigned.
- Maintain a positive customer service attitude.
- Promote goodwill among owners, residents, coworkers, and contractors/vendors.
- Apply policy in a fair, uniform manner to ensure consistent policy enforcement for all residents.
- Implement the Association?s and GHCM?s policies and procedures regarding Rules and Regulations.
- Ensure that all Owner/Resident requests and issues are handled in a timely manner and on a priority basis per policy (emergencies first; thereafter, first-come, first-served basis).
- Assist with repair order/service request follow-up, e.g., monitoring tickets awaiting parts, ensuring satisfactory completion of repairs.
- Where in-unit resident services are to be bundled and coordinated to save money or for efficiency, service schedules, procedures and costs will be communicated to participating residents and contractors in a timely manner.
Knowledge and Skills
- Must have a strong background in customer service.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Required to have the Certified Manager of Community Associations (CMCA) designation from the Community Association Institute (CAI).
- 3-5 years? experience in Association management or a similar field.
- A college degree is preferred. A High School Diploma is required.
- A driver?s license may be required.
- Maintain full working knowledge of all GHCM operating policies and procedures
- Intermediate or advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products, specifically Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Maintain full working knowledge of the 3<sup>rd</sup> party software used by GHCM to include: Jenark, Strongroom Payables Lockbox, Smartwebs Violations and community website/web portal hosts.
- General knowledge of Internet use and using Internet browsers, to include changing/creating passwords and security question answers and bookmarking web addresses.
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Burke, VA USA
Zip Code: 22009
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 0 times
More Jobs Like This One
ContainerPort Group, Inc. in Newark, NJ
Behavioral Health System Baltimore, Inc. in Baltimore, MD
Raleigh-Durham Airport Authority in Raleigh, NC
Achievement Prep Public Charter Schools in Washington, DC
iFly in Paramus, NJ
Cherokee Nation Businesses, LLC in Washington, DC
Tandem Diabetes Care in Brooklyn, NY
Up To Par Services LLC in Gainesville, VA
Center for Court Innovation in New York, NY
CleanChoice Energy in Washington, DC