Partner Success Manager
for FloSports in Austin, TX USA
FloSports is currently looking for a Partner Success Manager to work within our Partner Operations division managing relationships with our streaming rights partners and coordinating the execution of our contracts. This person will be crucial to the FloSports company as our live streams are the core of our business and building strong, mutually beneficial relationships is imperative.
The position is located in Austin, TX at FloSports offices.
- Ensure FloSports is executing rights contracts terms across a list of partners
- Liaise between multiple departments internally, including Content, Marketing, Production and Operations
- Set up and lead kick-off meetings followed by ongoing updates and status calls with partners throughout the year or season
- Work to find opportunities to grow partnerships when possible to drive additional value to partners
- Oversee custom content, in-stream, or on-site executions for partners (budgeting, 3<sup>rd</sup> party management, in person representation)
- Leading post mortem meetings surrounding big event executions to build on successes and bring feedback to teams to drive improvements across the company
- Creation of event data reporting for partners when needed
- Occasional travel for in-person meetings with partners
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- 3-5 years relevant experience in account management and/or a position with direct client/partner communication
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships
- Demonstrated ability to find solutions both independently and in collaborations with internal teams and partners
- Experience gaining insights from data and using it to make future decisions
- Tech savvy and able to thrive in a fast paced, team environment
- Strong understanding of MicroSoft Office (specifically Excel & PowerPoint)
- Experience within the sports rights world is a plus
WHO WE ARE:
FloSports is an innovative digital sports media company dedicated to unlocking a world of sports coverage that true fans deserve! We are committed to growing the sport through the events, the athletes and the fans by providing each unique community with a platform to connect to the sports they love. We stream more than 10,000 of live events per year, spanning from youth to professional competitions, produce original video programming and studio shows, and provide authentic content and coverage across more than 20 sports like wrestling, grappling, cheer, gymnastics, rugby, track & field, cycling, marching, bowling and so much more!
HOW WE DO IT:
We are the CEOs of our own work and are accountable for the tasks and responsibilities assigned to us. We take pride in creating the content that fans love. We row in the same direction and work together on our common vision. We build and strengthen our relationships through teamwork and respect. We embrace challenges, ask questions and are allowed to fail as long as we learn. We are passionate about building tribes and communities worth belonging to. We are innovative, curious, and have an appetite for making things better.
Does this sound like you?
- Competitive and comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Peace of mind through company-paid short-term disability, long-term disability and life insurance
- 401(K) company match
- Progressive parental leave policies
- Flexible paid vacation and work environment
- Free laundry service for all positions that require travel
- Bring your dog to work- everyday!
- Stocked snack bar, catered lunch and breakfast tacos every week
- Modern and collaborative office environment
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Austin, TX USA
Zip Code: 78702
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 0 times